“El Dorado!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool Playground
Gazebo
Tennis Court
Distance from Airport
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Jacky L
“BED AND A/C UNITS NEEDS TO BE REPLACED OR FIX”
Reviewed 15 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

The property is beautiful,they take good care of the outside area. it's a gate community security guards walk through the property every night.
my kids love the pool and when we went there was nobody there which was good.
The apartment is big and clean but they need to fix the A/C unit in the living room and kitchen needs air conditioning specially if you are going to cook it gets really hot in there.
We had to leave the bedrooms door open in order to keep the apartment cool.
In the master bedroom there is big sofa that you could use but the cushion is too hard it's impossible to sleep in there.
We only slept 1 night out of 8 nights in the master bedroom the bed needs to be replaced there's a huge hole in it. I don't think you can sleep more than one night in that bed.
The second bathroom there are a few tittle missing.
Most of the time we were not at the apartment but it would be nice to come to a comfortable bed at the end of the day when all you want is rest.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
dinel3d
Haledon, New Jersey
“worst rental experience ever booked it for 4 nights left after first night”
Reviewed 2 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

grounds and complex very nice, but apartment was a nightmare,,booked it for 4 nights after the first night we got out the very next morning,,bathrooms were horrific none of the bedrooms had TV's one TV in the living room with limited channels no air conditioner in living room no dryer just washer machine, living room sofa was dirty dated and stained,every single door in apartment needs to be replaced or sanded and painted, spacious apartment but nothing luxurious about it, took a big loss financially because it was so bad we did not want to do another night there one was to much. shame because grounds pool and complex was quite nice

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
5 Aug 2016
Hi Dinel,
I'm sorry to hear that. Just to answers your questions I never state that all the rooms have TV I mentioned in the page was a TV with Cable TV in the living room. About the limited channel I really apologized that I don't have HBO, Cinemax and premium channels. About the cleaning one person before have an issue with the cleaning and I fix it the same day. Again I really apologize that we did not meet your standards.
Bronx, New York
Reviewed 28 July 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Travelling group: Friends
Marion M
Santa Fe Springs, California
“Spacious and comfortable rental”
Reviewed 25 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My husband and I stayed at the rental with 2 other couples for 3 nights. We chose the location due to proximity to San Juan, it was about a 40 minute drive without trafific. The place was nicely decorated and spacious. The caretaker, the father of the owner is a little weird,but cheerful. The place has a full kitchen, patio, large living area, breakfast nook and dining room. I suggest to get groceries-coffee,creamer,breakfast items. We went to the Supermax 24 hr grocery close to the highway. Also, I brought my hairdryer, good thing since they didn't have one. There's a washer, no dryer, it will take a full day to hang dry, due to humidity. Towels were provided. Not enough pillows(2 each room) , and they were a bit flat. There was a large sofa, nice walk in closet, and large bathroom with soaking tub in the master bedroom. However, the bed was a little uncomfortable and squeaky. . The beach, Cerrogordo, was a short 5 minute drive. There is a pool and gym area,but we didn't have a chance to use it since itt was raining really hard the time we were there. I would stay here if we came with a group and wanted to visit San Juan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The spaciousness provides for privacy
Liked least: The bed, flat pillows
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
rosasa
Chicago
“Spacious apartment was perfect for our family.”
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Getting to the apartment was confusing, our Gps only gets us so far. Jose was able to guide us the rest of the way. We met with his father who gave us a tour. Once you get to know the area, it was easy to get around. We went to the beach in Dorado. We visited our family in Bayamon. We could easily get to the highway. The apartment was beautiful. We are a family if 4. It was perfect. My husband only comment was a little mold inside a few draws, my family there said its to be expected with moisture and easily wiped down. We mentioned to Jose, he was going to let his cleaning crew know.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing