See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The people were very nice and helpful. The location was fine. But the room was lacking. The water in the shower was barely warm, no cups in the bathroom, the bed springs squeaked so loud we didn’t want to turn over. There were no hand towels. The TV did not work.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2017

even if they are not able to accommodate you they will keep your money and not respond to your emails or calls

be absolutely aware when booking here. They took our booking charged us immediately and when a hurricane hit, they had no power, running water, the roads were closed, the airport was not flying commercial flights so there was no way in or out of the country they chose to ignore our contact to cancel. however they continued to accept requests to book new rooms

so disappointed in this place

Room Tip: don't stay here period
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank hockeygal94
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I booked this place cause it had good reviews when I booked it 3 months ago, pros and cons, pros is in the middle of old San Juan amazing location, across the bombonera, shops parking, bars, restaurants very cool area I do love the location, Cons! No service you are on your own, you may get hot water or not, no iron in the room, no storage for your clothes or toiletries , some what clean. This place has a lot of potential if they put some money into it,. It needs a better bathroom with towel racks and some place to put your toiletries you have to put then on top of the toilet or inside the sink, not cool, no room cleaning service not sure if there is anyone as we saw no one, bedroom ok it needs a place to put your clothes and better lights. Otherwise is okay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Francisco T
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Cheap prices friendly staff satellite tv only thing I would rather have is some hot water in the shower it was room temp but not cold
I enjoyed my stay they were very pleasant and made my trip enjoyable

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Location is prime but that's all I can say Room had no ac. It was hot. And NO hot water. Messaged the owner & got RUDE replies back. We stayed 1 more night to be cordial but he was still rude. The room was 75+ degrees and cold water showers. Horrible experience. We left early, thank god!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple