“Overall a great experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Perfect day on Ocean Park Beach, 5 min from the apartment
Master bedroom, queen size bed with memory foam mattress Another view of the master bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Perfect day on Ocean Park Beach, 5 min from the apartment
Master bedroom, queen size bed with memory foam mattress
Another view of the master bedroom
Large walk-in closet, hangers, iron and ironing board and a sewing kit
2nd bedroom, full size bed with memory foam mattress, window A/C unit
Another view of the 2nd bedroom
Twin size folding guest bed with memory foam mattress, available by request for the 5th guest
Inviting sofa for you to lounge on after a day at the beach
Welcome basket and issues of  the PR Tourism Association magazine, to help you plan adventure tours
Beautiful living room detail
Entryway table with some alcohol and sunscreen left by previous guests. Help yourselves!
Bathroom with full tub and shower and bath shelf with plenty of space for your toiletries
European style bathroom sink and storage cabinet. Towels and hand soap are provided
Fully equipped kitchen, stove, toaster, microwave oven and large fridge
Kitchen spice rack, Basic spices are provided, as well as local coffee and sugar
Balcony with wall fountain, overlooking Loiza Street
View from the balcony onto Maria Moczo Street
Fresh produce stand on Loiza Street
Kasalta bakery, 2 blocks from the apart, visited by President Obama during his trip to PR June 2011
Access point to Ocean Park, one block from the apartment, two blocks from the beach
Tres Palmas Surf Shop, for all your beach needs
Palm fringed Ocean Park beach, looking towards Punta Las Marias
Ocean Park beach, looking towards Condado
Sunny day on Ocean park beach
Creative Spanish cuisine, also a bar and terrace and lounge, popular with locals and tourists alike
Ashtanga Yoga Studio, 1 block from the apartment
Friendly locals waving at you from the convenience store across the street from the apartment
Bagua Restaurant, a half a block from the apartment. Delicious creative local cuisine
Cafe Tresbe on Loiza Street - yellow container turned foodtruck
Kamoli Cafe on Loiza Street - healthy eats, juice bar, vintage shop
Farmacia Americana on  Loiza St - drugstore, large selection of hispanic and Puerto Rican products
Libros Libres - 'Free Books', a great community project,  basically an open air self-service library
La Cueva Del Mar on Loiza Street - famous local restaurant with excellent fish and seafood
Public bus stop on Loiza Street, one block away from the apartment
24 hr Walgreens pharmacy on Loiza Street, one block away from the apartment
Topeka on Loiza Street, next to Walgreens, local supermarket
Cocobana Cafe on Loiza Street - vegetarian/vegan restaurant
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
Jennifer...
“Overall a great experience”
Reviewed 21 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time booking a rental and it was a great experience. To be honest i thought i would have been disappointed but everything turned out great. We stayed in the apartment for 4 nights and had 0 complaints. At first we were in doubt of the place once we arrived Due to the area but it is really not what you think. The neighbors are so nice and welcoming. We felt safe during our whole stay and Dara is just the sweetest host!! we had to ask for a fan for the living room and she brought the fan the same day! it would get really hot there while we were getting ready for the night but that fan kept us cool. There is a Walgreens down the street that was very convenient for us to walk and pick up a few things we needed. the WiFi was just awesome no connection problems! Also booking the apartment was hassle free and in our price range and we were so close to places we needed to get too. We rented a car and made trips to El Yunque, Fajardo, Luquillo, Old San Juan and La Placita. We all left very content with our trip and cant wait to be back!

Brittany...
“Great Experience!”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

I'm going to write about what you all want to know...

Condo- There’s a gate to the complex. Then a gate to the apartment and door; I felt very safe and secure in the building and the neighborhood. Wished I brought my electronics! The steps to get to the apartment aren’t bad at all; skip steps, maybe. Two bedrooms with comfortable beds and AC units. The couch in the living room was super comfy. I liked that there was no TV because, c’mon, this is vacation! There’s pots and pans, cups and etc provided. Bathroom was pretty, also. The WiFi was lovelyyyy!

Nearby Beach/Entertainment- Path to the beach is simple and easy with scenery of nice houses; honestly the best view and shore I’ve walked during my stay. Other nearby entertainment would be Rumors (literally below the condo) and Mango's. Mango’s has a nice patio type thing that’s live every night.. The locals give greetings daily and are good for a few English to Spanish laughs.

Nearby Food- Best restaurants we visited by walking were Mango's and Bagua; they’re on the same path to the beach. There is a Burger King, Wendy’s, and Domino’s in walking distance. Walgreens is a quick step away; that is where I would call every taxi. Calle Loiza is well known!

All in all, I enjoyed my stay and the quick response rate of Dara. Please choose to stay here if you want an experience that is of a local!

Ben R
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Home”
Reviewed 17 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Me, my girlfriend and her parents traveled to Candado, PR the week of February 8th -12th. I have previously used flipkey but my gf's parents weren't too sure about the rental process. When we arrived Dara was warm and friendly, she showed us the features of the apartment and told us not to hesitate to ask for anything. The apartment itself is very neat and clean and a decent size for traveling couples. The best part about her as a host was that she left a map and also suggestions on places to visit and restaurants to try. This was extremely helpful. The apartment is situated in the middle of everything like literally you could stay within a 2 block radius and probably have the time of your life. The people in the neighborhood were very friendly and willing to help us with suggestions on what to do and places to go as well. The beach was beautiful and I loved the fact that we got beach amenities including a cooler, chairs, beach bag and sunscreen for the beach (beat that hotels) lol. The food OMG the food enough said best meals for the cheapest prices way better than any resort food I have tried on vacation. If you do decide to travel outside of the neighborhood the local bus is only 75 cents and what a quick ride to Old San Juan. Last but not least Dara was accessible to answer any questions while on the trip even offering to call a cab for us upon check out. We loved our trip so much, my gf's parents were asking when we wanted to come back. Thank you so much for this awesome, authentic slice of Puerto Rico. We will definitely be visiting Candado again.

Liked best: Great Location
Boston, Massachusetts
“Authentic Puerto Rico”
Reviewed 28 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

This was my first time renting a condo as I always stay in hotels on vacation. However this time i wanted to try something different especially with this being my first time in Puerto Rico . When we first arrived I called Carlos who is your direct contact . He gave us directions(we rented a car) to the condo which was literally 10 min from the airport but because i was so in awe with everything i wasn't paying attention luckily enough Carlos stayed on the phone the whole time. He directed us to Walgreens and came and got us. Once there he gave us a idea of the best places to eat or hang out at . This place is centrally located next to everything there are restaurants and bars on Loiza St . which you are literally on the corner of . There's a McDonald, Burger King and Wendy walking distance away but why eat that junk when there are great places to eat everywhere . I was so nervous about the condo because i didnt know what to expect but can you say awesome its not to big not to small just right . the kitchenwas not as small as i thought it was going to be, it has a full size stove , full size fridge ,has dishes for you . We ate out the first 2 days and then went to the grocery store down the street we made are lunches for the beach , breakfast and dinner as well ( I feel like gained 10 pounds on this trip..lol.) The beds are platform beds but big deal ...there were 0 (Zero)bugs in this apartment so i had no problems at all . There are A/C in all rooms (yes) . What i love most was there were no T.Vs at first i was like wait where are the T.V's but then it made me venture out everyday be engaged with my other guest . Plus we were gone from morning to night there was always something to do and did i mention the beach is less then a 5 minute away. So overall don't stay here because then everything will be booked and i wont be able to ...lol

Liked best: location
Your age range 35-49
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nosakhere...
Stamford, Connecticut
“Neat as a button”
Reviewed 9 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Don't let the neighborhood fool you or discourage you. The people are very nice and helpful. I bought ice from the store across the street, though I didn't speak Spanish well, they were happy to help me find el hielo.

Don't become nervous by the look of the stairs and hallways and all of the gate, this apartment was as clean and neat as a button. My girlfriend hates bugs, and gets paranoid, and let me tell you this place was bug free. I would definitely stay here again.

The owner, Dara, is friendly and generous. Puerto Rico was going through a drought during our stay, and Dara had provided emergency water for us to use to shower just in case of rationalization in the area. She also provided us with a few bottles of water, which was very nice of her. Puerto Rico was also having "taxi problems", she offered to pick us up from the airport at 12:30am when we arrived if there were no taxis available.

The apartment is close to good eats and bars. A new restaurant just opened on our last day of our stay across the street named, Cocinando Suave. Colorful place, and interesting drinks. Definitely recommend visiting if you are the only key holder of the apartment and you are waiting for the rest of your party to arrive.

What else could I say? The apartment is safe, it's near the beach, I slept comfortably, and the WiFi works well. Definitely recommend more towels and washcloths for guest staying a lengthy time.

Your age range 25-34
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$95
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing