“Beautiful Vacation Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Foam topped King bed
Comfy love seat View entering, new kitchen on left
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy love seat
View entering, new kitchen on left
Flat screen TV
Dining area
New kitchenette  with 2 burner glass cooktop
Stella Maris at sunrise
Stella Maris at twilight
Dine  overlooking the beach
View from the Marriot next door
View East from the PH Apt
Rainbows are a reglar occurance
Spectacular sunrises greet you daily
Bathroom redone in natural travetine
Bathroom
2 Stools for gazing out to sea
comfy love seat
Beautiful ocean view on balcony
Love seat and kitchen
Incredible view!
Bed and TV
Atlantic Ocean and Condado Beach  below
La Concha Hotel to the west
View East  towards Marriot
Drop down table for extra counter space when desired.
New Kitchen
Reading lamps.bedside.
Condo Stella Maris with Marriott Hotel next door
Condado Beach in front of Stella Maris
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Guide7699...
Santa Clarita, California
“Beautiful Vacation Home”
Reviewed 7 September 2018 for a stay in August 2018

The view was worth every penny!! You can go to sleep and wake up listening to the waves crashing on the shore and seeing that amazing landscape. The condo was very secure and exactly as described. It is on the beach only separated by the wall surrounding the property. Everything you need is supplied in the condo (just check the cupboards). The are an amazing assortment of shops and restaurants within walking distance. I would stay here again in a heartbeat . Thank you Eric for sharing your place with us.

8 Sep 2018
Thanks for taking the time to write such a nice review. I hope I have the opportunity ro accommodate you again soon.
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 25 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

25 Jan 2018
Thanks for being such great guests. I look forward to your prompt return.
Roger S
Detroit, Michigan
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in February 2016

We have stayed with Eric for several February's. He is a capable, experienced and genial host. The few issues that we encountered were completely and speedily resolved. The location is wonderful. The accommodations are lovely and well equipped. The view is spectacular! The other condo owners and staff have also been helpful. We would never consider spending a vacation in Puerto Rico without staying here.
We would recommend this home to everyone.

3 Dec 2017
Thanks so much for the great review. I look forward to your return.
Blancacas...
Olathe, Kansas
“Apartment had a 5 star feeling at a 3 star price!”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

First let me say that this is the fourth year in a row my wife and I have stayed 2 weeks in a studio apartment at the Stella Maris condominiums building. Getting to live in a building touching the ocean with wide glass doors open night and day is more than we dreamed affordable. Saying nice things about this building may make it hard for me to book a studio in the future. I hope so. It would mean that I had paid something on the debt I owe the owners as well as the handy man, George, whose smile and greeting alone would add at least one star to the property not speak of the fact that he keeps the place well maintained.
Trying not to in any way say anything negative about previous stays, 7C IS a beautiful beachfront studio and Eric has paid attention to detail, in ways I think tops the Marriott next door. And I said detail so you may want to stop reading here because we think there were a lot of details that Eric provided that are not present in other similar hotel suites or studios.
To start with, we think that Eric could probably do well as an interior decorator. The apartment was simply pleasing to the eye when we walked in. Everything just looked like it fit together except for the crazy light over the table. But the light was primary interest of the whole room and kept it from being boring. Even the art on the wall fit perfectly with the theme.
Unexpected Supplies:
--Beach chairs
--Beach towels
--Body surfing boards
--Sun tan lotion
--Insect spray
--Flash light next to the bed.
--Spare AA and AAA batteries.
--Power strip on each side of the bed for chargers, alarm clock, etc.
Well-designed small kitchen:
--Glass top stove allows alternate use of cooking space when off.
--Fold down table is absolutely ingenious:
----Provides alternate counter space and catch all space.
----Bottled water, etc. can be stored under it.
----Waste basket fits under it.
--Plenty of outlets for coffee maker, toaster, etc.
--Under cabinet lighting puts light where you want it without waking your spouse.
--Overhead kitchen light has dimmer.
--Sink is small as possible to maximize counter space but deep and very adequate.
--We found everything we needed in pots and pans, dishes, glasses, utensils, etc.
--Even clothes pins to hold chip bags closed or holding a beach towel to dry in the wind.
My wife is very picky about her bed but the king size with pad was perfect. She was surprised that she liked the seemingly hard pillows but is now thinking about buying some like them. With the ocean sound all night she did not even mind sleeping in the same room with me.
The combination of open door, bathroom window adjustment, and very nice ceiling fan for air movement as well as the air conditioner as far away from the bed a possible made air in the apartment perfect. We only turned on the air conditioner to hear the TV but even with the doors closed the ceiling fan was usually enough to make the air perfect.
Drawer space and closet space were plentiful. Especially since we brought fewer bags to avoid airline baggage charges and knew that the building has a very nice laundry. (HE soap)
The bathroom had a very nice shower that was easy to get in and out of for the two of us who have been retired for a number of years.
--Shower water was instantly ready from the tank-less water heater.
--Adjustable shower head on flexible hose.
Supplies like paper products, soap, light bulbs, were there.
The apartment just seemed practically perfect!

17 Feb 2017
Wow! Thanks for a well thought out review. I think you covered all bases except maybe location, location, location. Right on the beach at the end of Condado Avenue you're right in the heart of things. Yet with nothing but ocean and beach to the North you get a sense of space and privacy. The view is spectacular, even more so at dusk, dawn or when rainbows pop out.
I hope that when you come back that you choose to return to one of mine.
Thanks for being such great renters.
Jenny M
“The only place to stay in San Juan”
Reviewed 1 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed for a week in 7C at Stella Maris and thoroughly enjoyed our visit. I think we are ruined for ever staying at a hotel again, at least in San Juan. Plenty of space for 2 people in the apartment, big shower, comfortable bed, clean, great location and everything you could need from beach chairs and towels to kitchen items. We slept almost every night with the balcony doors open to enjoy the ocean breeze and sound of the waves. I would recommend this place to any couple visiting the area we were sad to leave.

5 Feb 2017
Thanks for your thorough review. I hope to be able to accommodate you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing