“Spectacular Stella Maris Condo”
other travellers have booked this property
Foam topped King bed
Comfy love seat View entering, new kitchen on left
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfy love seat
View entering, new kitchen on left
Flat screen TV
Dining area
New kitchenette  with 2 burner glass cooktop
Stella Maris at sunrise
Stella Maris at twilight
Dine  overlooking the beach
View from the Marriot next door
View East from the PH Apt
Rainbows are a reglar occurance
Spectacular sunrises greet you daily
Bathroom redone in natural travetine
Bathroom
2 Stools for gazing out to sea
comfy love seat
Beautiful ocean view on balcony
Love seat and kitchen
Incredible view!
Bed and TV
Atlantic Ocean and Condado Beach  below
La Concha Hotel to the west
View East  towards Marriot
Drop down table for extra counter space when desired.
New Kitchen
Reading lamps.bedside.
Condo Stella Maris with Marriott Hotel next door
Condado Beach in front of Stella Maris
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NacraF18
Vancouver, Canada
“Spectacular Stella Maris Condo”
Reviewed 8 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Eric and his condo unit 7C both exceeded our expectations. Eric is a super friendly, customer-oriented individual. Marion, the housekeeper and Horjage, the maintenance man were also very hospitable people to deal with.

My wife and I had the privilege of staying in unit 7C facing the tropical aqua green sea at Condado Beach. The unit is tastefully decorated, well-appointed with supplies and offers breathtaking views and sounds of the Atlantic Ocean.

My only fear is that once guests realize the tremendous value of this condo rental has to offer, the demand will increase and there will be less availability and/or the cost will rise. We have travelled to many destinations around the globe and Eric's condo and Puerto Rico rank extremely high for comfort, service, value and beauty.

Eric, a sincere grateful thank you for delivering a spectacular holiday at Stella Maris Condo.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The interior decor blends in with the ocean view.
Liked least: Fridge had a very minor leak which Eric will fix.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
NYC
Reviewed 22 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

DC
Reviewed 21 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
Management Response
21 Sep 2012
Thanks for your kind words. Glad you were able to take advantage of the beach gear and that you had a nice trip. I look forward to being able to accommodate you again.
Georgia
Reviewed 20 September 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Management Response
20 Sep 2012
I love the title of yur post because that is my sentiment exactly. I live in the building and after 2 decades I am still thrilled by view and the convenience of the location. The sun just rose out of the ocean into a soft pink sky to the East. A fresh cup of Yaucono coffee with this view and a slight breeze beats a Starbucks anywhere. Awesome!!
I am glad you enjoyed your honeymoon and hope you will consider returning annually for your anniversary.
NyTurista...
LI, NY
“Just what we wanted and more!”
Reviewed 7 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
person found this review helpful

My boyfriend and I stayed 10 nights in July 2012. This condo studio was just what we wanted. Eric was great and he answered all and any questions we had. Thank goodness we found this place. It was recently renovated and had everything we needed. The studio was a perfect fit for my boyfriend and I. Had all kitchen needs (pots, pans, silverware, even a blender to make Piña Coladas!) The view was amazing and the sounds of the waves were so nice to hear throughout the day and night.
The beach being literally steps away was never crowded! It was also very safe (police patrolling at all hours)The beach was definitely fun for boogie boarding, where we also had beach chairs and boogie boards with this rental which made our stay even better. This was by far our best vacation and the stay made it that way.
What really made us book, was the parking. Since we rented a car, we thought parking was going to be a problem. There were nights where there was absolutely whatsoever no parking and we were thankful we had a parking with the apartment. Overall EXTRAORDINARY STAY AND DEFINITELY RECOMMEND IT! We will be booking again and staying here in the future! =D

BTW- The pictures are exactly what you get :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view!
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing