Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from US$56.00
from US$54.60
from US$50.26
More Info
All reviews body paint fun activity an amazing experience condado area puerto rico starfish lagoon skyline robert rafa glow adventure bridge knowledge pr
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

The staff were amazing . My daughter Had a broken foot and they accommodated her very well. Louis was a great host and made sure she had a good time. They were prompt and on time .. They were friendly .They were also so kind as to call me when I left my daughters crutches there and to come all the way back and get them. They waited an extra 45 minutes to hand them back to me. I was sad I didn’t see as much on the boat I thought it would be more luminous but it’s the boat that lights not the lagoon..

1  Thank lisatJ4280MH
Reviewed 11 June 2021

Amazing experience, I went with my sisters at 6:30AM and we had a great time. Odla and Bryan were so helpful and knowledgable of the area and of communicating to us.

1  Thank alism123
ebikeandkayak, Owner at LED Night Kayak & SUP, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2021

6:30am adventure… what a CALM & BEAUTIFUL time to paddle on the lagoon. Glad you joined us for such a magical time and enjoyed your guides, Odla and Bryan. Safe travels!

Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

although it rained and i was so upset with the constant bad weather this definitely was the highlight of my trip! Luis and Brian were so dope and made this a fun experience. 10/10 recommend for those of you looking for a great experience with your friends or significant other.

1  Thank cintrongz
Reviewed 10 June 2021 via mobile

5/31 We had Dari as our guide, she was very good at instructing us how to kayak.
The tour however was only 45 min. The other 15 min was at the dock and it was a cluster of the tour we were on,unloading, intertwined with another tour in the same dock that was loading at the same time.
The description states that you will go under the bridges to see the lights, we never got close to the bridges.
We never saw anything under the water either as the light in boat barely reflected into the water. You cannot see through the kayak, as the clear bottom of kayak is not clear. You basically only see side views looking outside of kayak, as far as the skinny light bar can reflect.
We had purchased 2 kayak tours on a 45 minute tour and saw nothing. Disappointed.

Date of experience: May 2021
Reviewed 8 June 2021 via mobile

Odla and Keyvon were amazing. They were very personable and answered any questions we had.
They both made sure that we were safe and the instructions on how to navigate the waters was really easy. The view is amazing! We had a great time and also got to see a manatee. Will definitely do this again. Great excursion!

1  Thank R3023FKaliciap