All reviews zest restaurant johnny walker round hill beautiful hotel the open air lobby west end caribbean sea on the rocks beautiful room welcome drink boutique hotel restaurant staff jamaican breakfast dirty banana swim up bar montego bay special thanks
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Ill start with the bad since its so few....for the price i paid i would expect free breakfast but no..also cab fare ate up alot of my money cause the hotel was away from everything. Thats it. Now the good. The property itself is beautifully done. Theres a outside pool table n ping pong table by the pool.which is massive similar to a lazy river. Theres a cute small gym with quality machines. And the restaurant opens out to the sea. The grounds must be sprayed regularly cause i didn't see one bug or mosquito. All the rooms have hammocks on the patio. I fell asleep and wasn't bitten once. We got a complimentary bottle for our bday. The staff is sooo friendly. I lived everything. They even set up my activities. I felt safe cause its a guard shed infront the property...the food was good. Wish their menu was more diverse. But other then that i will definitely come again..ohh no microwave.

Date of stay: August 2018
1  Thank quitabizz
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We had an amazing stay at this property! I look forward to coming back! The whole staff was amazing! Thank you!! The Zen resturant was also amazing! If I had to rate this property from one to ten,I would definitely give it a ten hands down!! Thank you again☺

Room tip: This has to be the most gorgeous property I have ever stayed! The whole staff was just AWESOME!! I will defiantly be back! Thank you!
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Amazing place! Even better staff. Taji was so friendly and accommodating! Also big ups to Sophia and Omight who where so kind and treated us like old friends. The grounds are spectacular with views of the ocean from every room. My kids 17, 15, and 10 had a blast jumping off the cliffs into the ocean and swimming in the pool. The restaurant was delicious and the views are some of the best on the cliffs. On Friday evening there was a special guest appreciation where they served complimentary hors d'oeuvres and drinks which was a very nice touch. If you want a truly relaxing vacation pick The Cliff House.

Date of stay: July 2018
3  Thank 112kymh
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Stunning views, spacious room and fabulous staff. Our stay at the Cliff Hotel was magical. The staff was a true highlight due to their attentive service. They went above and beyond to remember our preferences and by the end of our stay, we literally hugged everyone goodbye. The hotel location is remote enough to make you feel as if you are truly escaping it all yet 7 Mile Beach and other destinations are a quick cab ride away. We fully intend to come back.

Date of stay: April 2018
2  Thank Brenda G
Taji R, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2018

Dear Brenda G -

We are delighted we were able to provide you with the perfect couple's getaway. Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your feedback. Family always hug goodbye until next time! We are looking forward to your return.

All the best,
From Your Family at The Cliff Hotel

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The visit from the time we we were picked up at the airport by the Cliff Hotels van, it was the starting of a great experience. The driver introduced himself as his personality was outgoing and in very good English he Shared with us about the island and pointed out different places as we passed by. All the people were kind and very helpful. We were there for 5 days. We wanted for nothing. The hotel is beautiful, clean and a relaxing atmosphere.it was also fun and exciting as they took us to places around the island. The food, wow, the best I have ever eaten. This place and its people make it a place that I want to visit again. We were there for a wedding and it was top of the line in every aspect. It was about everyone that attended along with the bride and groom. We had at least 30 people in our group. The Cliff Hotel Rocks

Room tip: Rooms were great. Always clean
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taji R, Guest Relations Manager at The Cliff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Judy Calagis -

Thank you for staying with us during the Prince-Calagis Wedding and thank you for reviewing our hotel. It is of utmost importance for our guest to know that you are catered to from the moment you reserve your stay with us. We will be sure to give a special thank you to your driver. 5 days was just too short! We look forward to your return!

All the best,