“Feel like Royalty with Royal Tours”

Royal Tours And Photography
Ranked #16 of 54 Transportation in Negril
More attraction details
Owner description: At Royal Tours and Photography Jamaica, we provide more than a service we provide an experience. Our aim is not merely to meet your expectations, but to exceed them. It is our mission to provide you with quality, informative, safe, and friendly taxi/tour and photography services throughout Jamaica. Our staff is committed to ensuring that you reach your airport transfer and tour destinations in a safe and timely manner, while experiencing our special Jamaican hospitality. Our vehicles are air conditioned, fully insured, and licensed by the Jamaican Tourist Board. They are equipped to handle all of your transportation needs. Your comfort is our goal.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

The bottom line is that Shabba is the best....we had a few quick transfers with this wonderful guy but wished we had the time to schedule an all day tour. He was welcoming, shared his knowledge of the area, accommodating, and always made us feel comfortable. Can't wait to return to experience all great the sights with Shabba there to lead the way!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"driver"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

very knowledgeable and informative I now know more about Jamaica than most Jamaicans ! Shabba was highly recommended by a good friend we met at our resort. He has taken us on several tours , one to ORIGINAL Mayfield Falls where he hung out with my 70 year old Mom because she didn't think she could do the falls and even bought her a beer while he played the drums for her . and knows all the great spots away from the tourist traps and crowds .always on time and always happy to make you happy . even when we are not in Jamaica he has time for a joke or just a question . The only tour guide I have ever felt had my safety and best interest truly at heart, and I feel like he's family
RESPECT AND ONE LOVE
see you soon my Brother

Reviewed 1 February 2018

My GF and I met Shabba at the Rui Palace in Negril and made arrangements with him for pictures on the beach the next day. Shabba was totally professional AND punctual, but most of all just a genuine person who took the time to make sure we had great beach photos - but also a FUN time. We then made another booking with him the next day to spend a few hours in Negril - this was amazing. Getting off the resort was well worth it, and having Shabba with us - someone who explained some of the sights as well as talked about how the people lived on the island was a great experience. We then went out for a 3rd evening with him and another couple - and enjoyed a great dinner. Once again having the pleasure of having Shabba with us made it a great night. Honestly, meeting Shabba and having him lead us around to see the sights - was the highlight of our trip. Definitely would HIGHLY recommend him if you are ever in Negril to book either a day trip or a photo session, 10 of 10 for sure!!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

This was my fifth trip to Jamaica and service like this is why I keep coming back. Booked a private tour with photography to Dunn’s River Falls and the service was absolutely amazing! The owner/operator, Shabba, was an awesome guide! I got to see Jamaica through the eyes of a real Jamaican. The pictures he took were amazing! I highly recommend this tour service! I will definitely book with him again

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd time booking with Shabba. This time we came with our children ages 6-21. Trip would not have been the same without Shabba! He showed us so much. We booked for airport transfer, Mayfield Falls and dinner and shopping. We had so many laughs and amazing adventures, additionally he is a great photographer and captured not only our family portraits on the beach but tons of photos from our outings. He had great recommendations and gave us experiences we would have never found without him. One of my favorites was meeting Mr. Walker, farmer-scientist who showed us around his home and farm, taught us about different fruit and vegetables, let us try sugar cane and was the highlight of our trip to Mayfield Falls. Shabba is professional, safe and we left feeling like family. Will always book with him when we are in Jamaica! Thanks for the adventure and all the laughs! 1-❤