“My Luxurious Jamaican Oasis”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
drsweetin...
Atlanta, Georgia
“My Luxurious Jamaican Oasis”
Reviewed 8 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

I have visited Jamaica six times but this was mt first time in Negril. Now I see what I've been missing! The accommodations for my stay can only be described as the most luxurious
"Jamaican Oasis" one could imagine. This beautiful two bedroom unit had all of these accommodations I needed; from the fully stocked kitchen to cozy living room and dining room that overlooks a patio surrounded by beautiful palm trees to give you more privacy when you need it. All of my friends were jealous when I shared my beautiful pictures of the beach which is only a few yards away from the condominium. When I wasn't relaxing on the patio I wading in the water on the beach and looking at the waves come in and out while watching seagulls dive in for fish.

You have to experience a week to discover what Negril has to offer.

M.Sweeting
Atlanta, Ga

Management Response
9 Oct 2017
Thank you Doctor for your kind review. We are excited that we were able to meet your excellent standards. You are the kind of guest we love to host because you truly appreciate the beauty of what the property has to offer. We hope you stay with us again and again.
tonya3424...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great House, Perfect Location!”
Reviewed 6 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

New property is delightful and comfortable... very welcoming. The stunning pool and beach are only a few feet away from the front door! Waking up right at the beach was amazing! Also close to restaurants, local shops, and resorts. Easy to get around from this location. Will definitely stay here again.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
7 Oct 2017
Thank you for staying with us. We are elated that you enjoyed your stay. We can't wait to host you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing