Hideaway at Royalton Negril
CocoLaPalm Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$103
  • Pool
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$71
  • Breakfast included
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Hotels.com
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$83
The Cliff Hotel(Negril)
US$924
TripAdvisor
All reviewsocean pointdiamond clubdorado restaurantpresidential suitehunters steak houseroom servicetex mexgourmet marchechanagrand lidohunter steakhousepool bartime sharemartini barwest indiesfew hiccupsfinishing touches
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Took the fitness classes with my girfriends and Kaffain was amazing.I highly recommend the daily aqua classes. The class pace was suitable for all fitness levels. The water was great and we all enjoyed ourselves.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Such a fun and good workout! Kaffain made getting some exercise on vacation a treat. I would highly recommend joining in on his class while visiting. It’s a very good way to work off the Pina colada’s!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emily B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay at this hotel was hardly luxurious. Between the food at every yesterday being close to inedible, the staff being helpful only if you tipped them, sopping wet floors (my friend slipped and fell inside one of the restaurants), another friend was electrocuted when plugging something into an outlet in our room, and unkempt grounds, I would not recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a high-quality place to relax. The beach is also covered in shells and rocks. This place is far too expensive for what you actually get. Since we voiced a very, very long list of only some of our grievances to the hotel manager herself after our stay in January, my friends and I held off on writing a review on TripAdvisor, assuming that the hotel manager would at the very least acknowledge our concerns. It has been almost 4 months since our stay at the Hideaway at Royalton Negril and the resort manager has yet to respond. We also voiced our concerns to the travel agency we used and have advised them to stop advertising this place as a luxury resort and to stop promoting this resort in general. If you want clean towels or even electricity in your room, you could be waiting for hours upon hours. For example, on the day of my friend's wedding, the mother of the bride had to use pool towels to dry off after her shower in her room. Dirty glasses and dishes will sit by the pool for days until hotel guests remove them. Making reservations at any of the restaurants does not matter. You will wait regardless. Hosts will tell you to wait by a nearby bar while they "prepare your table" and the bartenders at the nearest bar will only acknowledge your presence if you dangle USD in their faces. Even more unfortunate was that the weather was not great during our stay. To combat the cloudiness, my friends and I wanted to have a drink in a hot tub. NO ONE AT THE RESORT COULD TELL US WHERE A HOT TUB WAS LOCATED ON THE PREMISES. Still unclear as to whether or not a hot tub exists there. I could go on and on about my experience at this establishment, but the bottom line is that it is not worth it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Lizzy987789
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Am all about working out and when it comes to booking vacation I always seek resorts with good gym. Royalton negril has one of the best gym I’ve been to, well organised and clean; it have just the right equipment for working out, on top of that their fitness program is very good, even though I only did one session. I took TRX with Andre and he was detail and professional in excicuting the session; very knowledgeable about the muscles. If you looking for great gym and instructors go to royal Tom negril.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Che T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this beautiful resort April 23 to April 30. Check in was a breeze, room beautiful. Was to be a relaxing get away for relaxing and some peace. No peace to be found, felt like it was spring break with the college crowds. Very noisey all day and pool and beach service was non existent. Drinks below par and pool bar staff was not welcoming or efficient. Butler service was amazing huge shout out to Christopher. Restaraunt service and food was also very good. If your looking for a peaceful vacation this is not the resort to go to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple