Hideaway at Royalton Negril
  • Pool
US$316
US$217
US$194
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$71
US$166
Westender Inn(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$71
Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Xtabi Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$76
Bourbon Beach Hotel(Negril)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hedonism II(Negril)
US$768
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsocean pointdiamond clubdorado restaurantpresidential suitehunters steak houseroom servicetex mexgourmet marchechanagrand lidohunter steakhousepool bartime sharemartini barwest indiesfew hiccupsfinishing touches
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My stay at this hotel was hardly luxurious. Between the food at every yesterday being close to inedible, the staff being helpful only if you tipped them, sopping wet floors (my friend slipped and fell inside one of the restaurants), another friend was electrocuted when plugging something into an outlet in our room, and unkempt grounds, I would not recommend this resort to anyone who is looking for a high-quality place to relax. The beach is also covered in shells and rocks. This place is far too expensive for what you actually get. Since we voiced a very, very long list of only some of our grievances to the hotel manager herself after our stay in January, my friends and I held off on writing a review on TripAdvisor, assuming that the hotel manager would at the very least acknowledge our concerns. It has been almost 4 months since our stay at the Hideaway at Royalton Negril and the resort manager has yet to respond. We also voiced our concerns to the travel agency we used and have advised them to stop advertising this place as a luxury resort and to stop promoting this resort in general. If you want clean towels or even electricity in your room, you could be waiting for hours upon hours. For example, on the day of my friend's wedding, the mother of the bride had to use pool towels to dry off after her shower in her room. Dirty glasses and dishes will sit by the pool for days until hotel guests remove them. Making reservations at any of the restaurants does not matter. You will wait regardless. Hosts will tell you to wait by a nearby bar while they "prepare your table" and the bartenders at the nearest bar will only acknowledge your presence if you dangle USD in their faces. Even more unfortunate was that the weather was not great during our stay. To combat the cloudiness, my friends and I wanted to have a drink in a hot tub. NO ONE AT THE RESORT COULD TELL US WHERE A HOT TUB WAS LOCATED ON THE PREMISES. Still unclear as to whether or not a hot tub exists there. I could go on and on about my experience at this establishment, but the bottom line is that it is not worth it.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Lizzy987789
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Am all about working out and when it comes to booking vacation I always seek resorts with good gym. Royalton negril has one of the best gym I’ve been to, well organised and clean; it have just the right equipment for working out, on top of that their fitness program is very good, even though I only did one session. I took TRX with Andre and he was detail and professional in excicuting the session; very knowledgeable about the muscles. If you looking for great gym and instructors go to royal Tom negril.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Che T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed at this beautiful resort April 23 to April 30. Check in was a breeze, room beautiful. Was to be a relaxing get away for relaxing and some peace. No peace to be found, felt like it was spring break with the college crowds. Very noisey all day and pool and beach service was non existent. Drinks below par and pool bar staff was not welcoming or efficient. Butler service was amazing huge shout out to Christopher. Restaraunt service and food was also very good. If your looking for a peaceful vacation this is not the resort to go to.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Vicki S
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

There is absolutely nothing negative I have to say about my stay at the Hideaway at Royalton. From the time we arrived we were greeted with the most pleasant staff. Crystal at the door has the most beautiful smile and she's such a pleasant young lady. I paid for a Junior Suite but was immediately upgraded with no extra charge to a Junior one bedroom suite with an amazing view. The room was a little too large for just myself and my husband but we were totally satisfied. With a Jacuzzi on the balcony overlooking the most beautiful view ever. The next day we met with the staff of Travel Smart, at first we thought "oh brother they are going to try and talk us into a time share" but we were totally wrong, if you are into traveling as we are this is a great deal. The girl Taniesha that was assigned to us you just couldn't say no to her smile. She was so attentive and made sure she called me daily to make sure my stay was going well. There was another girl named Tasha that was assigned to us once we upgraded to the Diamond Club she went out of her way to help me schedule a candlelight dinner over looking the water for my Husband's 50th which was supposed to be scheduled 24 hours in advance but she pulled a few strings and made it work for me. Our Butler Paris that was assigned to us was very attentive made sure we got everything we needed and went out of his way to decorate our hotel room after our candle light dinner with the most beautiful setting on the bed and in the Jacuzzi. It was a trip we will never forget I could go on and on with this review I highly recommend this resort whether you stay on the Royalton side which is family based or the Hideaway for couples only either way you will not be disappointed. The restaurants including the buffet were excellent. I highly recommend theOcean Point best sunset in Negril.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaRonda B
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel, food, beach, gym, best service and staff and most of all beautiful country with friendly people. Dunn’s river falls and YS falls highly recommended. Jerk chicken, rum punch and banana rum cake are a must. My favourite gym class and trainer was aqua fitness with Kaffein

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple