“Loved our stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool/Beach View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

shanita c
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Loved our stay!”
Reviewed 8 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I've always thought I was a beach person. This place has transformed me to a cliff person. The views at this unit are amazing. It's nothing like waking up to a beautiful ocean view. My friends and I loved this place. I've stayed many places in Negril and had yet to find the perfect place for me. I have no doubt that it is located in Little Bay Country Club. It's just far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Negril. Even though I was unable to enjoy the tennis court and pool, I enjoyed knowing they were there.

My friend had a birthday while we were there. Anne Marie prepared a nice surprise for her and she loved it! We loved cooking our Jamaican meals while there. It was the most relaxing vacation I've had in a while.

The only complaint I have about the unit is that I wish the beds were larger. I'm particular! :) However, that would not stop me from recommending this place to my friends and family. Would totally return in a heartbeat!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
hayleykir...
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Christmas in paradise”
Reviewed 14 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We stayed for two weeks at this lovely property and was more than I expected true paradise . Very very clean well done Julia . Everything you need is in this house including space and peace and quiet . All our family live in negril and had a family bbq on the patio the views are perfect . Will be recommending this property and will defiantly be staying on my return to see my family . Many thanks .

Jadamianw...
Miami, Florida
“Beautiful Place”
Reviewed 21 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This villa would have been 5 stars for me, but I was not happy with the property manager/ helper that had a key for the property and just popped in as they saw fit. I felt a little uncomfortable with that as I would have appreciated a telephone call prior to coming to the villa.

On the up side, the villa was right on the waterfront, it had a remarkable view, you could hear the ocean crashing on the rocks, the french doors to the downstairs deck and master bedroom were amazing. The villa looked and felt clean, it seemed to be newly built, it had AC in the 2 bedrooms and the living/dinin/kitchen. The kitchen was fully equipped with pots and plateware so we could cook and relax for the weekend.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing