“I Loved It !!!”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of THE LOVE NEST

VIEW OF THE OCEAN FROM APARTMENT
VIEW OF OCEAN AND TOWN FROM ROOF TOP
KING BED CONVERTED AS 2 SINGLES
KING SIZE BED
COACH (Converts into Sofa Bed)
BREAKFAST BAR
VIEW OF APARTMENT
THE GAZEBO (outside dining)
THE HALLWAY
THE BATHROOM
BATHROOM
POOL OUTSIDE APARTMENT.
KIDDIE POOL
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Christina...
“I Loved It !!!”
Reviewed 8 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Absolutely loved this apartment. This apartment is very clean and well kept, it lived up to my expectations. The house keeper was absolutely friendly, she was willing to assist me in whatever way she could. There is a beautiful view of the ocean and the town. As I sat on the Gazebo the breeze was so refreshing I was able to relax and unwind. If you are looking for a quiet get away this is absolutely the place to be. The complex is very quiet, I felt very safe as the apartment is in a gated and guarded community and there are also guards who walk the grounds at nights. I did not mind walking into the town going down was a breeze, coming back was a little challenge and it's an uphill climb but I took the opportunity to enjoy nature. Everyone on the compound was absolutley friendly; I really enjoyed my stay. I would recommend this spot for couples, girls get away or just as a home away from home. Loved it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Beautiful view of the ocean and town.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
11 Mar 2015
CG
Thank you for your recent trip to the Love Nest and for you feedback on your stay. We are happy that you enjoyed your time at the apartment. Hope you had a chance to enjoy all the fine cuisine and all the entertainment Ochi has to offer. We do make every effort to make the Love Nest as comfortable and relaxing as possible because we want our guests to feel as close to home as possible. many of our guests do refer to the Love Nest as Home away from home and it does give us a good feeling. Please let your friends know about your stay and we would love to have you visit again.
Regards
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing