Free cancellation until 02/08
US$114
US$67
US$89
Casa De Shalom(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$64
Chrisanns Beach Resort(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Kaz Kreol Beach Lodge(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$97
The Lion House Jamaica(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$36
The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast(Ocho Rios)(Great Value!)
US$172
Official Site
US$114
Cancelon
  • Pool
Jamaica Inn(Ocho Rios)
US$460
US$426
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

Unprofessional and rude manager. Very loud music and base until 3 am both nights! No chance to sleep. No security guard. Gate stayed open at night. No water at times. No wifi in room. Toilet broke. Ants in the bathroom. The neighborhood is scatchy and scary and there is not much to do within walking distance. Locals harass you on the premesis.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jasmin1988
Reviewed 25 February 2015

This hotel is a little worn but it was perfect for us. We wanted to explore downtown Ocho Rios and this was a good choice. I did laundry in our bathtub and hung the clothes out on the deck and didn't feel that the hotel would mind. Some people in our group enjoyed visiting with other travelers in the lobby area downstairs. The Wifi worked best in that area as well.

The breakfasts were wonderful and served very quickly after we ordered. I liked that they served Jamaican breakfasts but I think they may have served other cuisine as well. The neighborhoods around this hotel seemed a little questionable so I didn't feel that I should leave valuables in the hotel. However, I enjoyed the short walk to the market area and felt reasonably safe in the blocks surrounding the hotel. I wouldn't recommend wandering around in the dark alone but I felt safe in a group.

Room Tip: Our room was very quiet and I think this was because we were at the end of a hallway.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank jaypoo
Reviewed 29 November 2012

Friendly staff, in the heart of the town, private. Great!!! I had a wonderful time, I would go back again. I stayed there almost a month, and I am going back again. I felt at home. Staff went out of there way to help me. I stayed in the pool a lot.

• Stayed: August 2012
4  Thank prettygirl12
Reviewed 29 November 2011

I went to this hotel in April of this year with my family. On the second day we went to the beach and on our return we noticed the door of our room wide open. It was not forced entry!!!!!!!My labtop and camera were stolen. No one accepted responsibility for the stolen stuffs. In addition, management has several signs around stating that they are not responsible for whatever losses their guests experience. That is something that I regretted not paying attention to on arrival. I terminated my stay immediately. I watched my daughters cried their hearts out because they had started to enjoy themselves but I could not have stayed there after such a terrible experience. The cops were called in and they did their investigations but I learnt afterwards that theft and having one's room broken into is a common thing at the Marine View Hotel. Apparently, they seem to do a good job of covering this up. When I mentioned the review done by "upsett" to the workers they claimed that those people were lying. I beg to differ. Those who feel it know it!Though a low income place to stay...one might just end up losing far more than one would have paid or bargained for had one decided to stay at a five star hotel!!! However, should you decide to brave it, my advice to you is to be extremely and I mean extremely careful.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
33  Thank Julian H
Reviewed 28 May 2011

Actually I was checking fb to see if Marine View have a page, because I once was a neighbor of Mr. and Mrs. P. Respect to the Mosquito family.....Now straight to the matter, yes you have to have some ragga muffin in you to do a lot of the lower priced hotels in Ja. but what really get me is when people say things like "I'm a nurse and you have to be clean", thats a lie if I ever herd one. I personally know a nurse who is the nastiest person I have ever known, CHURCH! baby. I wouldn't place my purse or sit in this persons place, would wait outside. So let's keep it real, if you don't like the place, you don't like the place, but leave your career out of it. The only thing I would suggest for people like that is go where your money spend with the big profession, but believe me sweetie, you can find nasty in nice places too.....A professional person that lives like a pig pin can bring bed bugs to an up scale hotel, so be careful what you say and criticize. You may go home with bed bugs next time.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends