“Perfect place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom
Bedroom
View From The Bedroom
Private Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Expeditio...
“Perfect place to stay!”
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Fisherman's Point was a great place to stay at a decent price. Our private driver was great (arranged by David) and our check-in was very easy with no wait at all. The property was quiet, nicely kept, and secure and the front desk clerk and house keeper were very pleasant and helpful. The room itself was very clean and spacious, just as it is shown in the pictures and is stocked with just about everything you need. The condo sits on the first floor and it is right next to the pool and beach! Prior to our arrival the owner, David, sent a list of nearby food places, and attractions, which was really helpful. David was very accommodating and even checked on us when we arrived. Fisherman's point is a great location as it is surrounded by almost everything! We definitely appreciated the stay!

8 Aug 2017
Thank you again for staying with us at Gordon's Beachfront Tropical Oasis @ Fishermans Point. We're really happy to hear that everything was great and that you were extremely pleased with our condo and had an amazing time there. Thank you so much for that amazing review, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you so much again, one love!""
Leonaire1
“Awesomeness”
Reviewed 23 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Where do I begin? From the minute my boyfriend and I checked in we knew it would be a great stay, as our check-in was one of the easiest we have encountered in any of the rentals we've visited.The property was nicely kept, the front desk clerk ,room attendant and house keeper were pleasant and helpful...when we got to the room, (guided by the room attendant)..We were Happy to see that the room was just as it appeared in the pics..Nice ,clean and all the amenities you would need being away from home..The condo sits on the first floor which is also a plus and its steps away from the pool and beach!! David made it a point to leave a lengthy list of things to do ,from food to fun on a day and nightly basis which was very impressive. His communication was excellent....sending emails to ensure we were good..The property is centered In the middle of all of Ochi's attractions, from the beach, to Margaritaville being across the street ,to Dunn's River falls being about 5 minutes drive . It doesn't get any better than this!!! David and Stacy's spot is the best I have stayed with and I visit Ocho Rios very often... FYI the water temperature and pressure in the unit was the bomb... Visiting Jamacia,I have learned that hot water pretty much doesn't exist. Not here ..it was perfect and that was Huge to me!!! If you are looking to have a cozy quite vacation, or club and have fun ,this Condo is great for both! I will definitely recommend this spot ,and will be back when I'm in Ochi again!!! Thanks again so much David and Stacey for an amazing stay and being a Most gracious host!!

22 Feb 2017
"Dear Lee-Lee-
We're glad to hear that everything was great and that you were extremely pleased with our condo and had an amazing time there. Thank you so much for that lovely review, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you so much again, one love!"
Tracy G
Mississauga, Canada
“I couldn't ask for more!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I travelled to Jamaica to meet family staying in Fisherman's point. When I came across this property I felt like it was too good to be true. The price was reasonable, the location was exactly where I wanted to be and the Owner was beyond friendly. I was convinced that when I arrived the unit would be nothing like the pictures. Was I ever WRONG! Everything in the apartment (even the place mats on the tables) was exactly as promised in the pictures. The apartment was modern, clean and just enough space for my daughter and I. The hot water was sizzling and the pressure was on point! I'm so glad I found this property and I would 100% stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It was SO clean and the fresh towels daily were very much appreciated!
Liked least: We stayed during Jamaica Independance holiday so there were many many loud beach parties :) it was a challenge for my 8 year old to fall asleep peacefully for a couple nights but we made it work. Everything Irie
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
10 Aug 2016
Dear Tracy-

We're glad to hear that everything was great and that you were extremely pleased with our condo. Even though we are located in the Fishermens point complex, we try our very best to stand out from the rest! Thank you so much for that lovely review, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you so much again, one love!
Dale B
“A honeymoon to remember!”
Reviewed 7 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

My wife and I decided to spend our honeymoon together on this breathtaking resort in sunny Jamaica. The staff treated us like king and queen from the time we arrived. We could not have asked for more! Our nicely decorated condo was spacious and fully equipped with a balcony and views of the ocean. We absolutely love this location. We will definitely return with our friends and family :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and hospitality
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
9 May 2015
Hey Guys, Thank you for the wonderful review and we appreciate your kind words. We knew you guys would enjoy your stay with us and we are looking forward to accommodate you, your friends and your family again in the near future but not at the same time, since our condo only sleeps 4 :)..

All the best,
Stacy & David
Flavia A
“Fabulous Place”
Reviewed 28 December 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Apartment # 8 is an exclusive condo that is recently renovated and updated. The view from the bedroom balcony is a charm. It is a dream spot for anyone searching for a great vacation. The staff is friendly and there is 24 hour security. The ambiance is welcoming and it is very close to basic amenities in the Ochio Rios area. Great place to stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: My cozy bedroom overlook the ocean!
Travelling group: Solo
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
22 Feb 2017
"Dear Flavia- We're glad to hear that everything was great and that you were extremely pleased with our condo. Thank you so much for that great review, It was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we are looking forward to hosting you again. Thank you so much again, one love!"
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing