“Excellent accomodation with extra touches that...”
other travellers have booked this property
Gate
Clubhouse
clubhouse
Children's Play Area
Children's Play Area
Country Store at entrance to property (Supermarket/ Deli/ Liquor store/ Pharmacy)
Country Store at entrance to property
Dunn's River Falls    12  minutes drive
Dolphin Cove 12 minutes drive
Dolphin Cove  12 minutes drive
Directions to Richmond
Directions to Richmond
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Doreen W
Kingston Parish, Jamaica
“Excellent accomodation with extra touches that made a world of difference”
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

No negatives about this.
Charming hostess, clean and well furnished villa.

Complementary fruit and cell phone

Would give 6 stars if this was allowed.

Only one word, excellent.

Vianney L
London, United Kingdom
“Not the best hosting skills”
Reviewed 1 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We arrived in Jamaica and unfortunately we could not get through to our host. Luckily my sister was there to us to wait in her villa. The host did not answer her phone. Not a good start

There was no air conditioning in the living area only in the bed rooms, which was not convenient as the living areas is the main hub of the family.

We had no hot water for 3days and we not informed that there is a back up system which meant that the electrics had to be switched on. No one came to clean the villa for the time that we stayed there. On checking out the host did not answer her phone despite calling from 10am upto 2:15pm.

Overall the villa was a nice location and the decor was good but because of the above complaints I wouldn't recommend staying here.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Management Response
3 Dec 2015
Dear Hyacinth,
I am compelled to dispel some of the perceived issues with your recent stay. However, before going any further, thank you for the candour of your remarks as it helps me improve upon my reputation as a top-notch host for visitors across the globe. Jamaica is so dear to my heart and hospitality is in my very DNA.
You contacted me on November 10, stating that although you would arrive in Jamaica on 20th of November as booked with us, you would not come to the villa until 21st of November. You also requested a refund for the one night. Per the rental contract we were under no obligation to do this but we did as a gesture of good faith and you were refunded the night?s rental in full on check in.
From my perspective, you and I both agreed to meet at the villa at 3 pm on 21st of November. I arrived at 2:30 pm and waited until 4:30 pm before calling you (you can check your phone log). Your daughter answered the phone and said you were at Fern Gully on your way from Kingston, which is approximately 25 minutes from the villa location. I told her that I was there at the villa and your name was left at the security entrance and once you got there they would give you directions to the villa. When you got to security you did not give the security my full name, hence the misunderstanding that followed.
My home is properly cooled throughout, and frankly, yours is the first complaint I?ve ever received regarding air-conditioning. I personally inspect all of the amenities prior to guest arrival and, specifically for your stay, everything was in working order. I also provided you with a local cell phone, with call time, for you to reach me should there be any issue.
Regarding missed calls, while we are sometimes at the mercy of telephone service providers here in Jamaica; I did not see any missed calls on the day of your departure.
While you mention that you would not stay again?I do hope that you will return and that your next visit meets your expectations.
fred S
New York City, New York
“August trip to Jamaica”
Reviewed 31 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Let me first say how amazing the property was. The hospitality from the owner was nothing less than A-class.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How wel kept the property was
Liked least: The internet could be a little more reliable for working vacationers like myself
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Allison W
Hartford, Connecticut
“Amazing Home in an Amazing Community”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Our stay was amazing!! This villa had all the comforts of home. The owners are really great people who were nice enough to leave us a basket full of mangoes along with beer in the refrigerator. Very clean and well kept home in the immaculate community of Richmond Estates.

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Ladorn
“Clean and Beautiful Vacation Home”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

When we arrived the first thing we noticed was the beautiful landscaping that surrounded the home. The home was very clean and our host was very welcoming. We had a great stay and will definitely return here when we go back to Jamaica.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing