“August 2017”
other travellers have booked this property
Front Entrance
Welcome Bedroom with Double Bed.
Check Availability
Kitchen
Pool Area
The Towers
Living Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nicole M
“August 2017”
Reviewed 18 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed at Natalie's for 2 weeks in August. We had a great stay. The apartment had everything we needed. The supermarket is within walking distance and John Crowe's is one of our favorite places to go for a meal or some drinks. It was great not having to pay enterance fees to the beach. The pool on the property was always clean and we were often the only people there. Millicent was great and addressed all issues we had extremely quickly! I would definitely stay at Natalie's again! We had a great time! Thank you Natalie!!

MrsDLC95
Los Angeles, California
“Jem in Jamaica”
Reviewed 18 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

In all my 20 odd years of traveling to Jamaica, I had never rented from a private owner up until this visit(May 2017) mainly because I was skeptical of doing so but in all honesty from the first contact I had with Natalie I felt very comfortable. I basically communicated with her via Email(although she offered her personal number) I rented for a total of 11 days/10 nights. My flight was a late flight into Montego Bay so therefore I didn't arrive in to Ocho Rios until about 10pm, there were no issues with me gaining access to the unit as the keys were left at the security gate. The apartment is as pictured, very clean, updated kitchen, adequate bathroom and convenient location. Millicient(the housekeeper) is readily available and accommodating. I plan on returning for New Year's Eve with my family, oh how I wished this was a two bedroom because I would book NOW! If you rent from Natalie you WILL NOT be DISAPPOINTED!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 May 2017
Darlene,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. I honestly appreciate it. Since you have left I have had my guy Omar in there working on a few things. I always aim to improve with each booking as with any property it does take time but it's guests just like you who make it all worth while. I would love to welcome you back anytime as mentioned in my review to you. Please feel free to contact directly. I will endeavour to try and purchase a two bedroom in the future as I actually love this part of my working life. I love meeting new people and having in many cases having an extended business friendship with my guests. I appreciate everyone that books and contributes to the business thriving.

Hope to speak soon
Kind Regards,

Ms Jacque...
“Ms”
Reviewed 3 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

The apartment was clean and cosy really enjoyed my time there became like home after a couple of days

4 Dec 2016
Thank you kindly Jacqueline.

It was a pleasure to have you stay. Communication was effortless. Please email or call me directly should you ever wish to book again.

Many Thanks.

Chin86
London, United Kingdom
“Great host Great Apartment ”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

My husband and I initially booked Natalie's apartment for 25/09/16 - 04/10/16 but wanted to extend it for another 6 nights from the 19/09/16 - 04/10/16. I messaged Natalie on short notice literally the day before we was due to travel and Natalie was very helpful and confirmed that the apartment was available but let me know that someone was coming in to replace a tile in the kitchen as she just got a new fridge and had to move the kitchen cabinets up and asked if I was ok with that first before I paid for the extended time.

Upon arrival there were 2 bottles of rum, a big bottle of water and a big bottle of juice waiting for us (thank you again Natalie).

The next day Millicent the housekeeper came over to introduce herself and let us know when she would be coming back.

Natalie's welcome pack has all the information you could possibly need for your stay, from information about the apartment, to local shops, supermarkets, where to eat, nearest hospital etc.

The apartment is as described exactly like the pictures, the apartment has a very homely feel and was clean and tidy.

The apartment has everything you need for your stay a fully equipped kitchen with all appliances (Thank you for having a Dutch Pot), cable tv, wifi, hot water, a/c, a large built in wardrobe, iron, ceiling fans, hairdryer and most importantly for me was the balcony as I like to sit out there in the morning watch the sunrise and in the evening with the cool breeze as well as 24hrs security.

The apartment is centrally located on Main Street very close to all supermarkets, restaurants, souvenir shops, turtle river park, right next door to Margaritaville and Knutsford Express, Turtle beach is a 2 min walk from the apartment to the rear of the property (just ask the security at the gate to let you into the beach), all tourist attractions are about 5-7 min drive (my husband and I tend to take the local taxi's as they are cheaper only J$100)

Millicent is a very lovely lady always came when she said she would come and great to have a chat and a laugh with whilst she was working.

Millicent came to the apartment to check if we were ok the day before Hurricane Matthew was due to arrive in Jamaica, Natalie also contacted us to make sure all was well.

We really enjoyed our stay and would like to say thank you to a very friendly and kind hostess Natalie you met our expectations and beyond. We would also like to thank Millicent for her hard work and kindness.

We will be returning in the future and will be recommending friends and family to stay at Natalie's apartment.

Naddsie
“Great location”
Reviewed 25 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is my second stay at this apartment. Location is great and the access to the beach is a bonus. When we had concerns the owner did her best to resolve them as quickly as possible.

1 Jun 2016
Thank you so much for the kind and honest review. I appreciate there were some issues during your stay and I apologise for the inconvenience caused. Thank you for acknowledging my attempts to put thinfs right in your review. I will continue to strive to improve where possible.

Kind Regards,

Natalie
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing