“We must like it, we'll be back!”
Check Availability

Reviews from our community

Any
biknrun
Pecatonica, Illinois
“We must like it, we'll be back!”
Reviewed 9 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

This was our families fifth rental near the Ocho Rios area. We looked at several more and spent time visiting all inclusives. (We don't drink or eat obsessively) And after getting a day pass at a resort, we are usually bored in 5 or 6 hours. Our kids started traveling young but this last summer they were 14,10,8 and 6 years of age. I have found people either hate Jamaica or love it like we do and get addicted like we did.

The pros: We went in July '11'. the weather was perfect. Hot! but your right on the Sea.
The grounds are beautiful, with lots of little waterfront nucks to sit and relax in.
The pool in very nice and sizeable with a depth for the kids to jump in.
Plenty of places to sit and sun and watch the sunset right in your private villa areas.
The high million dollar view is framed in our hallway at home now.
The water was calm, clear, warm and safe for even the smallest to play in.
I taught my kids to snorkle here at the beach because of the small fish and shallow areas at our private beach. (This was a shocking first for me to see all of them snorkling here for the first time in there life!)
A beautiful high view of the Sea, the sunset and fun of watching the resorts to our west.
Close to Ochi and many different day excursions, which we do constantly.
A very friendly staff, laundry, cook and gardner worked like five, to keep us happy.
I do almost all the food shopping, incl. dealing for lobster and fish. I love to deal along the shore, at the outdoor market and going to the grocery store. Otherwise the help will get you whatever you order. I just get bored. Plus I love the people I meet.
The villa has a lounge, lazy, pajama comfort. 6 of us had one suitcase, The laundry is done daily by the help,
We had no sand fleas, bugs, crime or trouble here. Out of our villas, this one we loved.
Very cool rooms and comfortable beds.

The cons: The kitchen needs an update, which may be getting done in April '12', as I heard the villa will be closed for reservations for 'fixing up'.
It is not a big fancy villa. It reminds me taking a cruise. We didn't need it, we just sleep there and watch some T.V.. And so much property to enjoy. ( In July '11' there was no computer or printer).
A bit noisey at night sometimes with the highway and gas market nearby. But once the doors are closed and air turned on, it didn't bother us.

We have stayed at very nice, a very quiet and even a very affordable villa, one with everything included, this fits our family, but there are so many villas to chose from I would recommend lots of homework for what each family wants to do and what they expect from a villa. We traveled also with an exchange student. In the past we went with another family. We enjoyed this on our own very much. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The shallow, warm, calm waters in our private beach area
Liked least: The outdated kitchen
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
1 8662623917
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing