“IMPECCABLE!”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room with Wifi, Cable, Stereo, Flat Screen TV
Entrance look for this sign 24 Hour security guest must sign check in and out.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Living Room with Wifi, Cable, Stereo, Flat Screen TV
Entrance look for this sign
24 Hour security guest must sign check in and out.
Security 24 hours to verify between guests and residents
Entrance view of main property
Nice landscaping
DR
DR
Master Bedroom AC, TV, and Private Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom looking into private bathroom.
Master Bed TV
Second Bedroom Queen Bed, AC, TV.
Second Room
Clean and spotless bathtub
Main pool and clubhouse
Poolside lounge chairs
Poolside deck HUGE!
Tables and umbrella at pool
Pool table with seating
PG 3
PG 4
PRIVATE BEACH CLUB
5-10 minutes drive
Private Beach. This is free access for the private use of Richmond guests only.
Table and chairs available
lounge chairs
clean beach
Bar on the beach setting
Bathroom facility and deck table and chairs
Front of Country Store
Ackee and Saltfish
Oxtail and Rice and Peas
Escovitch Fish
Callaloo and fried dumpling
Curry Goat on a bed of white rice
Festival
Beef Patties
IRIE!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mcormick4...
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“IMPECCABLE!”
Reviewed 26 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I must say that this property is exactly as advertised. Nice size 3 bedrooms with 2 bathrooms very well maintain and tastefullly decorated. Immaculate clean! The bathrooms met my expectations! Kudos to you Miss Jackie! It was so funny when I first spoke to Marcy over the phone about the property she was telling me how nice and clean the house is and I dont have to bring sheets, pots and pans. Lol OMG! that was too funny! Because Marcy had no clue that I'm that person that will try to bring the house with me on vacation: sheets, comforter, cleaning supplies, etc..you name it! Fortunately, I didnt have to bring the house with me this time, because everything met my expectations. I was very well pleased and satisfied! Beautiful gated community. I felt very secured! I enjoyed the aesthetic view of the landscape from the veranda. There's Internet throughout the house.Tv's with cable in the living room, master bedroom and second bedroom. Air conditioner available in both master and second bedroom. On arrival I met Marcy's mom Ms. Jackie, who greeted us with great hospitality. Such a wonderful, beautiful and sweet spirited lady. Now I see where Marcy gets her qualities from :-).

While I was there I needed scissors to cut my hair, but couldnt seem to find scissors no where in the super markets. So, I ask Ms. Jackie if she have scissors that I could borrow? She said, "no but I will find some". Not even five minutes later Ms. Jackie comes back to the house with the scissors. I thought that was very sweet of her! She really made sure that we were comfortable and accomodated. She even fussed (in a nice way) at my friend telling him that I dont need to be sitting in the house that I should be out enjoying myself. Ms. Jackie said, get her out of the house! It was too funny! Overall I had a blast in Jamaica! Never a dull moment in Jamaica! What ever you want-Jamaica has it! Parties! Parties! Parties! I had mad fun! So, much fun that I will be visiting again for my birthday in February.
Oh and I forgot to add that I received a call from Marcy that evening when I arrived back home. She wanted to know if we had arrived safe and she said, my mom came looking for you this moirning but you was already gone. She came to bring you gifts. I was like Wooww! How sweet! Im so sorry I missed her! But thanks anyways Miss Jackie next time I'll wait for you. lol

Love you Marcy and Miss Jackie! See you in February! GOD Bless!

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
26 Nov 2016
You just warmed my heart. Our main goal with this small business is to show people the best time and to make them feel like family.I thank you for recognizing our hard work and dedication. You will always have a place to call home in Jamaica. Big up!
TravelGir...
Florida
“Birthday Girl Lisa”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I fell in love all over again! Jamaica don't owe us anything! From the first contact of speaking to the home owner, I knew we'd have a great time. She was always responsive to any questions or concerns and steered us in the right direction. The home is exactly what the pictures show! It's well worth it. The neighborhood is very quiet and the locals are friendly. Let me not forget, Marcella's mom made us a home cooked island dish that was amazing! She must've kept hearing me complain I didn't get any carrot punch and she made me some w/a twist, I was floating! I will be visiting again and I do not have to think twice of where I'd be staying, I already know. Thanks for everything!

25 Nov 2016
Lisa it was a pleasure hosting you and your friends. You guys felt like family. Very warm, respectful, and outgoing people. You will always have a home in Jamaica. Big up!
Queenjuli...
“Absolutely amazing!!!”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I really enjoyed my stay..it was everything and more than I expected.. the pictures on here dors not give this home enough Justice. It really felt like home away from home. The homeowner was excellent and met every one of my expectations. If you are looking for a home to rent I highly recommended this home.. the service was excellent!!

18 Nov 2016
Thanks Julie you will always have a home here in Jamaica cause now you are family. Marcy
Liz J
“absolutely amazing”
Reviewed 29 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

First off let me say that this place is picture perfect! What you see is exactly what you get , beautifully decorated and clean ! And the view is breathtaking. The community is safe and secure with 24 hour patrol. Marcy and miss Jackie thank you for your hospitality and kindnesses. I will definitely be staying here again the next time I visit Jamaica.

30 Sep 2016
Lizzy we love you. Feel free to come again. Big up!
Coconut Creek, Florida
Reviewed 30 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Aug 2016
Kesha you and your family are so beautiful.It was a pleasure hosting you guys. God bless.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing