other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

IndanaTra...
North Terre Haute, Indiana
“I am sure the Sky Lounge Beach Suite would have been beautiful!”
Reviewed 6 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I had another great holiday planned on the beautiful island of Jamaica; only to be met with disappointment. We've rented apartments in the Montego Bay Club Resort previously and were familiar with rental locations in the building. This was our first time renting w/Gerald Chambers & Amy as managers. We chose the SkyLounge Beach Suite (apartment #607) because of the beach view, a washing machine and also a dishwasher. This apartment appeared to be updated and very modern. Upon arrival we found our rental was already booked and they didn't have ANY apartment prepared for us. We waited an hour before being placed in apartment (#407) with a roof top view and the noise of the next door air conditioner. This apartment was very dated.
I called 6 times before being able to speak with Gerald Chambers. I am sure my calls were screened because he answered when I had the Front Desk call from their phone. Gerald told me that that all would be taken care of by noon the next day... (one day of vacation gone). By noon the next day we had not heard from anyone and after repeated calls I reached Amy who moved us into apartment #407 where we had a partial view of the ocean,electric transformers and absolutely no view of the beach. This unit did not have a washing machine or dishwasher either. (Day 2 of vacation was gone) We were told we would not be staying in the unit we rented because of overbooking. I asked how we would be compensated for this error and was told both apartments rented for the same amount and therefore no refund would be given. Again I pointed out that we did not get what we had paid for and was very disappointed with our accommodations. He said he would need to speak with his partner and would call me back. I have not received that call. I am curious to know if those folks that he manages their rentals, know when he shifts rentals. Did the owners of #407 get paid for one night and did #402 get payment for our 9 day stay with them? We love Jamaica and plan on returning in a few weeks..... at this time we will not rent from any apartment managed by Gerald Chambers or Amy in the Montego Bay Resort. I am sure this apartment has a great view and is beautiful inside, however I can not recommend this rental because of poor management and customer service. Verna & Paul White / Indiana U.S.A.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Building Staff, Building Location
Liked least: Customer Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing