“Highly recommend!”
other travellers have booked this property
Ocean Front Condo
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Ocean Front Condo
Fully equipped kitchen,dishwasher, microwave, granite countertops, Ocean Front Mobay #508 #kitchen
Kitchen at Ocean Front Montego Bay Club #508 #kitchen
Hot and cold bath and shower at Ocean Front Montego Bay Club #508
Montego Bay Club Apartments from Doctors Cave beach #beach
View of the Sunset over Montego Bay from Balcony
Doctors Cave Beach
Beach only few steps away from Ocean Front Montego Bay Club #508
Margaritaville - Restaurant and Water park with Slides and more, short walk from Ocean Front #508
Sunset from the balcony at Ocean Front Montego Bay Club #508
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

jheryrd
Istanbul, Turkey
“Highly recommend!”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This Was My First Time Traveling Out Of The US And I Was Also Traveling Alone, Karl Made Me Feel Very Comfortable Throughout The Whole Process He Was Responding Quick And Provided Transportation From The Airport To The Hotel And Back. The Room Was Super Clean No Complaints The View Was Also Amazing. (You Will Take Lots Of Pictures On The Balcony). There Was A Store Inside the Apartment Building Everything Is Directly Across The Street (Starbucks..Beach..Shops..Restaurants..ETC) I Honestly Felt At Home Instantly And Will Be Booking Again If I Don’t Go To A Resort In Jamaica!

BahamaMam...
Denver, Colorado
“Fantastic View”
Reviewed 26 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

I gave this apartment three stars even though Karl was very nice and cordial to me and helped me with all of my needs. There was not a full length mirror in the apartment nor any extra blankets which I had to request. The microwave was placed too high for me to reach without a stool which was kindly provided to me because I requested one. The closet was not made to hang dresses or long clothes as it was sectioned off. So I had to hang my clothes on the entrance way light fixture. The internet went down while I was there and since there was internet on the top floor of the building, I was able to use my laptop upstairs which was of course inconvenient for me, but I was thankful I could go upstairs. When the internet went out there was no tv service either which made for a very quiet apartment. Although the washing machine worked fine, the place to hang clothes on the balcony was rusted out and stained my clothes. So I chose not to wash while I was there. They were painting on the 5th floor where the apartment is located and I had to go through the workers to get to the elevator and the smell of paint wasn't pleasant for me either. On a lighter note, the view from the balcony was fabulous and the store downstairs was really convenient. A new Starbucks was opened across the street right next to the beach which I really enjoyed. There are many shops and places to eat very nearby as this apartment is located directly on the Hip Strip in the main part of Montego Bay where tourists come.

deana f
“Excellent”
Reviewed 27 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017
people found this review helpful

Place looks just like the pic....everything was Beautiful. I will be returning. Every is right @ yur fingertips

beckyd922
Dothan, Alabama
“Prepare for NYC like noise”
Reviewed 31 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

Apartment is great. Renovated and a little old "vintage" areas left in place. The view of Dr's Cave Beach is awesome and you can't beat it. The cabs at night that sit there though are constantly having their alarms set off and beeping each other. The noise from the street is something to consider unless you are used to that kind of thing. It might have been fine for just me and my husband, but having an 8 year old with us made it difficult. The noise went on for quite a bit of the night and she had trouble sleeping. I did too! We stayed in a resort for the last two days and it was more our style. If you are young and no children with you, this would be a great place. Owner was awesome and understood our circumstance. Its still a great and awesome place for the right person. He even gave us some detergent to do some laundry while we were there so I can't really fault the owner. It just wasn't right for our group. Others would find it perfect. Bed was SO comfortable too btw. You will be asked about if you want weed or a taxi, or possibly other things each time you walk across the street, but that's par for the area I think.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: view of the beach
Liked least: constant harassment for taxi or drugs
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Volodymyr...
Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
“Detailed ratings for this rental”
Reviewed 7 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

My fiancé and my stay at #508 Montego Bay Resort was just as described on airbnb. The studio apartment was clean and nicely sized. The kitchen had all of the amenities that you needed if you wanted to cook (we cooked breakfast and made coffee each morning). The balcony has a great view of Doctor's Cave Beach and is where we spent most of the time(when inside), enjoying the breeze and looking at the water. The grocery store has just about anything you need which is nice. The condo felt safe and we didn't have any issues.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing