“I just found my second home”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Gvenda777
Rugby, United Kingdom
“I just found my second home”
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I just want to make a quick note to extend my heartfelt thanks to Shernett & Dave their family and staff for outstanding hospitality extended to us at your lovely Villa.

We were immediately impressed with the Villa on arrival, very spacious and much better than the photos. The Villa has a great, quiet outdoor area with a large pool where we spent most of our days. The position of Villa is fantastic if you want to stay away from the hustle of heavy tourist areas, yet accessible to so many interesting shops and restaurants within 10 minutes walk in safe area. But if you are lazy like us Tiffany the owner's lovely daughter will drop you wherever you need to :-).

We have been served every morning with best coffee I have ever had ! In the room were lots of towels and even laundry services was delivered ! The owners and their family treated us like kings and I will never forget your hospitality on Friday's barbecue.

As recommendations for future holiday makers before you arrive give a call to Shernett and she will organise a transport from airport for free instead to pay to expensive driver.

I can't wait to come back and experience it all again. I miss you guys !!

Yours
Radovan

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing