“Breathtaking Views and Relaxing Atmosphere”
other travellers have booked this property
Fully Equipped Kitchen Suite 1
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Suite 1
bathroom1
patio view
view from villa out to sea
Kitchen, Living & Dining on each floor
suite 4
suite 2
bathroom 4
suite 5
aerial view of pool and outside jacuzzi
suite 5
suite 7
suite 8
kitchen 4
balcony view 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lynellb2
Aubrey, Texas
“Great view of the ocean”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a group of 29 family member and close friends that rented this villa. Polly Ana and Patrick were amazing. They did everything in their power to make us comfortable and made sure we had an enjoyable time. Everything we asked of them they made it happen if they could. However, since we had 16 teenagers in our group we did lots of cooking which was a disaster since none of the ovens worked well, it took 30-45 mins to boil water and the oven took 3-4 hrs to heat up if then. When we arrived 2 of the air conditioning units weren't working, but Patrick called an AC tech the next day and he got it working. The showers would drizzle out luckwarm to cool water. Since I was the spokesperson for the group I did a lot of complaining when something wouldn't work when we had issues with some appliance which occurred every day we were there. We occupied most of the rooms in the villa and since most of us were professional people we had many cellphones, laptops and iPads, the internet was less than par. Most nights we couldn't even get on which again I would call Patrick and he would try and fix it. The pool was cloudy and didn't look like it had any chemicals in it.

Upon our arrival there was nothing in the kitchen to cook with so again I went to Paula Ana and she provided us with what we needed to cook. So I am saying if you stay here ask for what you want or need.

The property was very clean and they recleaned mid-week , if we didn't have time to wash the dishes they would do them for us. For the price per person and the ability for all of us to stay in one location I would recommend this villa, however if you don't need this many rooms then another facility without so many hiccups I would have preferred. The furniture was a little dated but clean.

A driver was recommended to us from the villa, Mark appeared to be a nice guy just not as helpful as I have had in the past. It was an small argument daily trying to get him to agree on our pick up time and where we want d to go. He was constantly trying to change our minds as to where we wanted to go. If we said pick us up at 9 he would say I can be here at 11, so I had to debate back to my original time and place.

I am going to recommend this villa based on the price only and the view is great, just be prepared for this to not work well.

Upon leaving I felt like I was leaving my friends that is just how comfortable and accommodating they made you feel. My note to the owner of the property invest some of the money you make back into your property in order to keep things working properly. My son actually booked this property, I handled everything else.
Thanks,

Lynell Bland
Savannah,Texas

Your age range 65+
11 Jul 2017
Thanks for staying at the Sea View Heights Villa Montego Bay. I am sorry for the inconvenience you had and thanks for highlighting them to us.

Thanks again yout and your family and friends were great guests to have, the boys were awesome.

Thanksagain,
Property Manager
Pollyana Gibbs.
Sheila H
“Breathtaking Views and Relaxing Atmosphere”
Reviewed 22 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Leave your cares behind when you stay with Polly and Patrick at Sea View Heights Villa. You can do as much or as little as you want during your stay. Swim in the pool or lounge in one of many comfy chairs while enjoying a beverage. Practically anything you want or need can be provided by Polly or Patrick who are on sight always. The property is VERY clean and the bedrooms are extremely spacious, so much so that my husband forgot some things in the large walk in closet. Polly made a special trip to deliver them to us before we left the country though, that was super!! You will get a real feel for true Jamaica here, the friendly people in the neighborhood have a real sense of community, you don't get that feeling at resorts. The rooster down the way greeted us every morning, so much better than any alarm clock.
Our favorite thing to do was sit on the patio off our bedroom and enjoy a snack or meals, there was a huge dining table inside but eating outside was so nice we never used the table indoors. We made a couple trips into town, enjoyed shopping at the grocery store, finding some treats we don't have in the U.S. The kitchen is stocked with plates and glasses etc so you can dine in or eat out. The house is gated so if you have a rental car it is secure within the gate at all times. Polly will arrange transportation too if you want to head down to the Hip Strip or Dr Cave's Beach. All you have to do is ask and she or Patrick will help you out.
This house would be perfect for a large family reunion, our floor had 4 bedrooms and baths plus a nice sitting area and kitchen. Everyone on the floor has access to the patio overlooking the sea, views that go on for ages, you are essentially high above all the resorts in Rose Hall.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The views, the views, the views.
Liked least: It is a drive to the beach, you sort of trade beach access for the views.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
24 Apr 2016
Thank you, it was indeed a pleasure having you here.
Rianne T
“OUR SECOND HOME”
Reviewed 16 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

It was our first time staying in a villa in Jamaica with my husband and our children. We stayed for a total of 24 days and enjoyed every single day of it... The rooms were clean... the view was amazing... the children loved the swimming pool and the ground staff were very helpful.. I cannot wait to return.. the hospitality was 10 out of 10

16 Apr 2016
Thank you.
NinoHulk
Miramar, Florida
“AWESOME,AMAZING, SPECTACULAR VIEW OF THE CARIBBEAN SEA”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This place is breath taking. I brought my friends to jamaica with me, some for the first time and they were blown away. Polly and Patrick are amazing host. Even though the weather was bad, they made sure we had something to eat when we woke up. The house is modern and well updated. I will stay here again in a heartbeat. Will be back in July

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the caribbean sea
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
15 Apr 2016
Thank you Kirk, It was a pleasure having you and yours friends.
renieboo
Kingston Parish, Jamaica
“breath taking”
Reviewed 7 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I would go back here for every,customer service was EXCELLENT,the property is breath taking. there is safe and secure parking,a\c,fan,cable tv and fan in every room,fully equipped kitchen, fully equipped wash room and a bar by the poolside, everything was in excellent condition.it is 15 mins drive away from the town, this place is located up a cool hill over looking the sea, nice little get. the rooms are very big and spacious.

there was this guy name PATRICK, very friendly and helpful.i would recommend this place to anyone, trust me you have nothing to lose, but be warned you are not going to want to leave (lol,i didnt want to and neither did my friends) we enjoyed every moment of our group trip there....i want to say BIG THANK YOU TO POLLYANNA GIBBS, she made sure that everything went great and that we were comfortable, my friends and i had a great time, looking forward to go back here real soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: i loved everything
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 18-24
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Apr 2016
Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;