“Paradise is truly VERY NICE!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica mangoes available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica breadfruit available to all guests when in season
Paradise Palms Jamaica Villa Montego Bay Jamaica avocado available to all guests when in season
beautiful paradise Palms jamaica self catering best for relaxing in a peaceful villa in montego bay
This is our driver Mr Lee who has been partnered with paradise palms Jamaica villa over 8 years.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 11
Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 72 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Any
Gregory B
New York City, New York
“Paradise is truly VERY NICE!”
Reviewed 21 September 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Paradise is how I felt during my September 2011 stay at Paradise Palms Jamaica, St. James West Indies! Paradise Palms property located at 4 Wendy Close is conveniently situated in a most pleasant, harmonious area just 5 minutes away from Sangster International Airport. Paradise is a mission which mankind endeavors to embark on and I truly discovered that tranquil destination c/o Paradise Palms Jamaica. Paradise is excellent for the entire family, newlyweds, Americans, Europeans, Canadians, Australians, Africans, business travelers, young vacationers, lovers and folks who can truly appreciate a nostalgic experience away from their domicile. Paradise Palms Jamaica is where I want to lodge, cook, entertain, drink, read, park, photograph and love my lucky lady whenever I journey to beautiful Jamaica!

The staff members Carol the cook and domestic help, Mr Murdock the overseer and the honest driver Courtney all get a perfect 100 grade from me. Mr Lloyd Campbell deserves an encore and a tall glass of fresh Ginger Beer for being ever so accurate during the property booking process. Thank you brethren Lloyd for being professional, accomodating and honest.

Those considering lodging at Paradise Palms Jamaica should be happy to know that they can cook their foods in the huge property kitchen. Guests should know that there are 3 very big bedrooms each one comes with its own shower, bathroom toilet, sink and bath towels. Color tv, dvd player, cable tv channels, AM/FM/cassette radio, lovely furniture, refrigerator, utensils, ceramic dishes, washing machine, clothes detergent, bleach, fabric softener provided for your laundry, iron board, clothes iron, indoor/outdoor clothing line, backyard grill if you're a good barbecue chef and a lovely white cement front porch veranda which is romantic.

I was on holiday, so I stayed the entire time alone writing, reading, eating curry chicken prepared by Carol and photographing reportage materials in town for my website launch.

Overall I give it a 99% out of 100%. I am a simple man with simple taste. I would like to see small yet new furniture added to this jewel property

All The Best,

Gregory Brown

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Accomodations
Liked least: I have no complaints.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
21 Sep 2011
Thanks Greg for you kind sentiments about Paradise Palms Jamaica, Montego bay, and the staffs at our Vacation Rental. I am also happy that you were able to find my description of the property to be accurate and that we were able to meet your expectation.

You are welcome to stay with us any time you are in the Montego Bay area. As you see for yourself we strife to offer the customer satisfaction and keep the property at the highest standard for our customers.

Thanks again for choosing to stay at Paradise Palms Jamaica. All the best and please be aware that you can now also book your flights and accommodation to Montego Bay Jamaica on our website Paradise Palms Travel www.paradisepalmstravel@hotmail.co.uk
browndump...
Felton, Delaware
“Amazing Place”
Reviewed 5 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011
people found this review helpful

I stayed at this home and it was very clean and relaxing. I was close to the airport and shopping. I highly recommend staying here, i will definately go back

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Family
melita j
London, United Kingdom
“Spacious, well kept, home from home”
Reviewed 4 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

The pictures on the website do not do the property justice as it looked grander than the images on the website. The property actually looks like it's on two stories from the street level, effort has been made on the front garden and it stands out from the other nice properties.

The property is a spacious 3 bedroom property where two rooms have en-suite bathrooms. The 3rd bedroom also has it's own bathroom via a small connecting room, though still feels like an en-suite. All rooms are well kept.

The location of the property is just a 5 minute drive from Montego Bay airport, though I would print off the map to the property as it may take much more than this without one. Though, to be fair the caretaker was patient with us when we kept taking the wrong turns ;-)

The local market is a 5 minute drive away (but not in the rush hours), large supermarkets/malls are also 5 minutes away........basically nearly all what Montego Bay has to offer is just a 5 minute drive away. Even the highway/motorway is 5 minutes away if you plan to take a trip to visit and sample what Negril or Ochi Rios have to offer.

There were a few items that were working, but most were quickly remedied by the property's caretaker.

For our family (3 adults and two children) this definitely felt like a home from home, even our young children (ages 3 and 6) liked it. We would DEFINITELY consider staying in Paradise Palms on our next visit to Jamaica.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spacious layout of teh property
Liked least: No mosquito nets
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Management Response
3 Sep 2011
Thanks Melita and Steve and the little ones for your honest review at Paradise Palms Jamaica. We at Paradise Palms Jamaica are happy that you had a great time and a wonderful experience whilst in Montego bay, Jamaica. and that you felt at home. We have taken on board the areas of improvement and I have contacted the property's caretaker to start action the areas for improvement.

Once again thanks for your kind comments and we look forward to host you on your next trip when you are in Montego Bay Jamaica.
Niecy1863...
“We will be back”
Reviewed 29 July 2011 for a stay in June 2011
people found this review helpful

My friend and I stayed at Paradise Palms in June for 3 weeks.
We were collected at the airport by Shaun who brought us to the property.Driving up to the property we both agreed that it looked very grand and impressive, we were not disappointed. The property was more than we imagined. The interior is a very large open plan design, with an open plan lounge, dinning area, fully fitted and equipped kitchen and laundry at the rear of the property. Both bedrooms are a good size, the master very big, the second bedroom big enough to accommodate 2 single beds. Both bedrooms have their own full size bathrooms. The property has a large varanda where we spent many evenings relaxing and unwinding after a day of swimming and sightseeing.The whole property is bright and airy with lots of big windows to let in the cool Caribbean breeze.
The property is situated in a small cul de sac in a residential area, and we found the property to be very safe and secure. The property is fully grilled around.
We even met a couple of the neighbours who were real friendly.
The site manager Mr Murdock visited us shortly after our arival and filled us in on all the necessary information with regards to the house. He told us to ring him at anytime day or night if there was a problem and would ring us periodically just to check we were ok.
The property is a short drive to the Hip Strip/beaches, restaurants and nightlife. During the day we would take a taxi to downtown with the locals that cost around £1.00. When we wanted to go shopping at Mega Mart or out for the evening we had a local taxi driver called Courtney who was reccommended to us by Mr Murdock.
Courtney is very reliable and his rates were so reasonable we use to call him all the time, he was also available to pick us up when we went out of an evening and collect us later. Courtney is available for tours to Negril,Ocho etc.
Overall we had a wonderful holiday staying in a beautiful home that we have to agree is a home from home. As much as we tried we couldn't find any fault. My friend and I know where we will be staying on our next visit to Jamaica.

Value Cleanliness
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
jayhunt
“Great home from home”
Reviewed 27 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for two weeks this year with my gf , had a great time and found the amenities and house to be clean and spacious. A little way out of town but this makes it nicer . A shared taxi into town is less than one english pound . I enjoyed sitting on the veranda of an evening . Montego bay itself is loveley and we found plenty of places to visit around the area , getting to negril and ochos rios on day trips . I would reccomend this place as a base to explore western jamaica.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing