“Felt Like home”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Margaret5...
Galloway, New Jersey
“Felt Like home”
Reviewed 4 October 2010 for a stay in September 2010
people found this review helpful

I just retrun from Jamaica , It was my first time and I was very happy that I stay in Mango walk. The owner made arrangement for her sister (Audrey) to meet us at the airport. I was impress with the arrangement because it made me feel welcome from the time I step off the airplane. Then I meet Richard Robinson who was our driver for the week , from the first encounter until we was taken back to the airport he was available whenever we need him. If you want to see Jamaica Please request Mr. Robinson. Audrey and Richard made our trip a memorable vacation that I will always cherish.
The unit was in an upscale neighborhood , very clean and open , there was plenty of sunshine and the views was awesome. The townhouse was decorated with modern furniture and it was spacious for 4 people.The complex has a 24 hour guard on duty and the community center have everything you need from coffee , dinner , internet service and anything else that you would need.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Luxury-minded travelers
FL
Reviewed 9 June 2010 for a stay in May 2010
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 18-24
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
9 Jun 2010
Thank you Irie Ivey.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing