Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
Prestigia.com
Agoda.com
7,234 results
All reviews thai restaurant kensington building big bird butler service regency restaurant le jardinier our honeymoon main pool crystal lagoon cricketers pub tracy ann butler suite clothing optional beach royal caribbean resort beach grill jerk shack water sports
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort is amazing, the food is great, the staff treats you like family, amazing drinks, fun activities, lots to do and very clean and newly renovated. My wife and I were celebrating our Honeymoon and got the Honeymoon Over The Water Bungalow with a private butler and this was an experience of a lifetime. Our Butlers Jazelle & Marjorie would go above and beyond, leaving afternoon snacks for before dinner, running a bath for us on the deck at sunset. Bringing us special cocktails without requesting and always being available if we needed something. The food and beverage director Rodrigo was very friendly always checking on us when seeing us throughout the resort while also recommending restaurants and menu options to try. One of the restaurant supervisors Kevin was amazing as he works several restaurants throughout the property making us feel special at each restaurant while also providing us a good time with jokes, smiles and laughs. I definitely will be back and my wife and I have decided to make all Sandals our go to resorts when wanting to get away on vacation in the future.

Room tip: Over The Water Bungalow is a once in a lifetime experience!
1  Thank jthorn912
Shawn Redhead, Owner at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your review of Sandals Royal Caribbean. We were very happy to read your review as it seems we were successful in our endeavor to provide you with an unforgettable vacation, filled with memories that you will cherish for years to come. We remain dedicated to offering a service where we go above and beyond for our guests and we very much appreciate your positive words. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Pic is the first thing that appears when you go to do a review...As clients we are expected to have consideration for the businesses but is that returned?

Today, due to scares of Covid / quarantine etc...We decided to cancel our reservations at Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego Bay) You think a large scale resort would try to work with their client as we are expected to work with them during these traumatic times.

WITH SANDALS RESORT, THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I spoke with two member of the staff, one supervisor named Bailey the other a sales rep. They refused to work with me on a refund for the deposit I put down when reserving the room. $1000 gone, BAM!

I explained a partial refund would make me feel as if they cared for their client and understood the current situation of the world, they refused to offer anything knowing we are in the middle of a pandemic. There goes $1000, free money. SANDALS PREFERS TO keep your deposit than work with you during times like this. MAKE SENSE?

NO it doesn’t, the world is in a pandemic, and they didn’t care at all about our fears of traveling/quarantines or even death!

BAILEY(manager) plainly stated he doesn’t care if Sandals loses my business. NO REFUND! That’s it! AND THEN... note: I wasn’t loud or rude, just explaining how I felt, knowing he could do something to help out if he wanted. But NO, instead he replies again “no refund”, THEN HANGS UP ON ME WHILE I’M IN MID SENTENCE!

SANDALS DOESN’T CARE ABOUT ME, AND THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU EITHER! FIND ANOTHER ALL INCLUSIVE. FIND A RESORT THAT CARES ABOUT THIER CLIENTS SITUATION AND THE SITUATION OF THE WORLD TODAY. FIND A RESORT THAT CARES AND HAS REALISTIC BUSINESS ETHICS.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank bryanjD9756KA

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your review. We appreciate you choosing Beaches Turks and Caicos as your vacation destination during this unprecedented time of uncertainty and regret any disappointment as a result of the execution of agreed upon policies. We understand your position and wish to remind you of the terms agreed upon prior to making the reservation. We do apologize if the circumstances surrounding this particular reservation would have led to your disappointment. We remain dedicated to providing our guests with the highest quality service, both on and off resort and we hope that in spite of the sentiments shared in this review, we may have the honor of hosting you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I went with another couple and we had a fantastic time! It was our 1st Sandals experience and it did not disappoint! The resort, even though probably operating at around 35% capacity, had everything available, the food was really good, the entertainment was a lot of fun and the staff there is incredible! Big Kev, Rodane, Adrian, Elmo, Crystal, Peanut, and on and on are incredible people who do a great job of making sure you have a fantastic time and go above and beyond to get to know you and what you like! We have already booked for next year at Sandals in St. Lucia!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I want to give a special thanks to the staff that made our vacation more enjoyable. The bar staff and pool entertainment was excellent! We truly enjoyed Travis, Dre, Warren and Natasha. Natasha is a model employee. Whether we were by the pool, beach or hot tub she was there to pick up finished drinks and get refills. Sandals is lucky to have her! We also had a great time with Big Bird. He was an excellent server and during the late night took some time to play pool with us. I learned some much needed pointers from him! Kimberly in Cricketers was a pleasure and very welcoming. I gave this trip 4 stars instead of 5 due to a couple of service issues. We weren’t as impressed with the club service as we’ve been in the past. We weren’t able to get the dinner reservations we wanted and learned through others that we would have been better off with a butler. In past visits to other resorts we never needed a butler to get that taken care of. Now we know better to have a butler for future stays. Although we didn’t book another stay at this time we appreciate Rolando (Ro Ro) for taking the time to work up pricing and make sure we got our Sandals t-shirts.

The room service for breakfast was delicious and prompt. Wish we tried it sooner than the day before our departure.

They did an excellent job with safety protocols and wearing masks. The return COVID testing was organized well and we were thankful Sandals offered it complimentary.

As far as the resort goes our room was gorgeous and the property was clean and well maintained. We love Sandals and will be back!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank travelingismyhobby33
Beron Hurst, Owner at Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello and thank you for sharing your review of Sandals Royal Caribbean. While we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay overall, it is disheartening to see that there may have been some areas that you were not completely satisfied with. Your input is very important to us and assists us with perfecting our service and product. We remain dedicated to offering a service where we go above and beyond for our guests, ensuring that the memories attained will leave a smile on every face. Your review is greatly appreciated and we do hope that we will be welcoming you back to one of our resorts in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I just had an amazing week at Sandals Royal Caribbean. We were extremely impressed by the service, the food, and the way that they maintained cleanliness in this pandemic.

My wife and I have been cruisers for the last few years, but when that option wasn’t available to us we looked at this Jamaican resort. They required testing to travel, provided testing for your return, and stressed extreme cleanliness in between. We felt extremely comfortable with Sandals commitment to safety.

The next thing that stood out was the friendliness of the staff from the moment we checked in. Garfield at Spices, Kevin and Travis at Cricketer, Tanise at Royal Thai, and Shawayne & Dre at the pool bar all made us feel like friends.

We loved the food and never spent a hungry minute. More options than we had enough time or appetite to sample.

The beaches here were quiet and relaxing.

The other thing that I would mention is the entertainment staff did a great job putting on fun shows every night.

I definitely recommend this resort as a safe way to get away from the cold.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and thank you for sharing your Sandals Royal Caribbean review with us! It was a pleasure to read your review as it seems we were able to meet all of your expectations for this trip. We are delighted to note that you enjoyed our gourmet dining options along with our other amenities. Providing variety for our valued guests is among our goals and we love knowing when everyone is satisfied! We appreciate your review and are also looking forward to hosting you again soon!