“Lovely cozy convenient location. Convenient pool...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
David W
Kingston Parish, Jamaica
“Lovely cozy convenient location. Convenient pool access for the evening wind down”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

very close to major shops and business in Bogue and 10 minute ride downtown. convenient and within walking distance of major transportation within the city.

Your age range 35-49
owenmason...
George Town, Grand Cayman
“Second time around.”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in January 2017

I had to make it a second time to this wonderful facility and this wonderful city of Montego Bay. The host Andre always goes above and beyond to make me and my girlfriend feel special. I will certainly make it a third time there.

shemariah...
“Amazing”
Reviewed 16 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

From the time I book the reservation to the time that I left the care and the quality was just amazing with the staff the pictures look exactly like the venue everything was Clean cleaning supplies was provided if needed they took their time to assist with whatever questions I had I came to celebrate my birthday and my birthday celebration was amazing and I'm just happy that my week was truly blessed and that I had the opportunity to meet amazing people

Zuleika M
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 7 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

This place was amazing,clean, pictures were exactly how it looked. I would def stay again!

Thanks Andre it as well worth the stay!

nicolelam...
Sudbury, Canada
“amazing!”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We chose a long term rental in Montego Bay. Andre and his team are simply so welcoming. Our getaway turned out to be a trip of a lifetime. The rental was clean and convenient. We are looking forward to return in 2018. Everyone made sure we had everything we needed at all times and were just a phone call away.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing