All reviews polo lounge boutique resort head butler endless privileges coyaba restaurant complimentary laundry service the general manager unlimited vacation club small resort daily yoga road noise room service uvc members assigned a butler ocean view close to the airport front desk manager
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jerome was exceptional,very attentive.He make sure we were ok at all times.He's very pleasant and takes his job seriously.He would make sure our meals are taken care of even on his day off.If we wanted something that's not on the menu he would provide it for us.I would visit Zoetry again because of the excellent service i received from Jerome.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear heatherhenry71,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to know one of many offers from our Endless Privileges® package; our butler service. As all our rooms are suites, they are also accompanied by this service. Through this medium, it helps us to make our guest’s experience great.

I am delighted Jerome stood out the most for you and I will be sure to pass on the good news.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Everybody at Zotery were amazing. we had our Dream wedding there
October 6,2018. our wedding coordinator Janisha Atkins was a doll she took care of everything. from the moment we arrived she made everything perfect. and ill never for get her. And our photographer Nicholas Cervantes took amazing photos. Nicholas our Butler made sure we had everything we would want or need in our room before we asked and Shermaine at the front desk took good care of us. I could go on & on but just know everybody from the moment you walk in will do there very best to take care of you. when you get there they say welcome home and by the time you leave it feels like your leaving family.

Room Tip: we had a Jr suite swim out
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear TrailBlazer495333,

Congratulations on your wedding! It was such a pleasure hosting you and your husband at Zoëtry Montego Bay!

We are indeed delighted to know that stay at our resort left memorable moments from the time you walked into when you left, even now.

My team and I work very hard in ensuring we meet our guests’ expectations and work on improving where needed.

Our staff has been informed on the impact they made during your stay and are happy to know you consider us family as we consider you ours.

We look forward to welcoming to back home in the future! Once again thank you!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We eventually arrived at the hotel last night at 23.15 having been driven from Kingston, thanks to Expedia. As the Reception Manager said this morning “in the 8 years I’ve been here, I’ve never heard of anyone from the UK having to take that 3 hours ($260) taxi ride from Kingston”. That said, the hotel and its staff have been superb. I will review again at the end of our stay but for now - Winston, Garrison, Renwick (?). Nicholas, Mr Sunshine, Shermaine, Naudier (?) and all others have been charming, helpful and efficient. Breakfast and lunch were delicious and drinks have flowed - we are on an All Exclusive package. Really enjoying ourselves.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulNCKent
ZoetryMBJ, General Manager at Zoetry Montego Bay Jamaica, responded to this reviewResponded 6 days ago

Dear PaulNCKent,

Thank you for sharing your review on TripAdvisor.

Our team is delighted to know you enjoyed your stay especially our staff, food, and beverage.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Best Regards

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

I had just lost my mother a few months ago. I reconnected with an old friend who was going through depression and empty nest with her two children going off to college. We figured that we would live our best life venturing out with our own “How Stella Got Her Groove Back” adventure, less the younger stud love affair of course. We both have never been to Jamaica before and we thought Zoetry was the perfect place to explore. This was our first time on a trip that was all-inclusive. Who knew that some pampering and being taken care of could be so liberating and fulfilling?

I booked Zoetry Montego Bay via RCI exchange and ended up becoming a new member of UVC. It was that amazing and left us with the best impression based upon our experience. It was a smaller resort than what I was used to, but it did not lack any substance. We had a wonderful staff that was there to greet us, smile and made sure that we had everything that we needed and made sure that we were happy. We ended up with a great upgrade due to my new status and had a suite with a swim out pool that was facing the beach. What a lovely space! Indoor tub and outdoor pool, awesome shower, AC on full blast and room service.

The grounds were beautiful and well-manicured with gorgeous orchids, tropical plants and trees. It took my breath away every time I stepped out of my room and walked onto the grounds. It truly reminded me of my mother as she loved orchids and I found myself taking daily pics of these lovely blessings.

We enjoyed eating at Jerky Joe’s daily for an afternoon snack and scoped out the menu of the day on the daily. We loved seeing friendly smiles from Smiley and the grill master. We were regular patrons of Coco Café and had our morning and evening coffees daily. We would stop and chat up with our friends in the lobby, including but not limited to Arlene and Michelle whom were gracious hosts; Nicholas whom was assigned to us for the week. Arlene made sure to seek us out and check in on us every chance she got. Michelle was so sweet and had the most lovely smile. Talking to her was like talking to family. In fact, many staff were more like close friends than strangers. We had fun conversations with Gwayne, Dwayne, and many more to name. We came to know and love each and every person that was helpful to us at this resort. I apologize if I can’t remember the names of some but you’re not forgotten!

Excursions and Activities
We tried to take advantage of all the water activities that they had provided: Snorkeling, windsailing, kayaking, paddle boarding…you name it, we signed up for it. Shawn took us out a few times. We took part in some fun activities that Slick Rick(y) organized. We couldn’t really swim in the ocean, but observing the sea creatures in their crystal clear blue waters was enough for me. We also signed up for the Dunn’s River Waterfall and Mystic Mountain excursion. That was unbelievable. It was packed, but the waterfall was so beautiful, fun and so refreshing in the heat. We had fun taking part in the sky explorer, bobsled and zip line activity. We left the resort for a local fish house and had the best fried fish. Spa massages – relaxing and much needed after a week of activities

Noteworthy
Nicholas prepared a lovely rice art on our bed. We walked in to a beautiful arrangement and it was so hard to remove it prior to settling in for the night. He had also prepared a relaxing bubble bath, complete with tropical flowers floating in its art form. I told him that I loved tropical fruit, so he made sure to bring me some to try and left them in my room, along with local beers. What a super sweet and kind gesture.

Enjoyed the peaceful morning as we savored the sunrise and again, the sunset. So serene that I was able to meditate often while I was out there on the docks and on the beach. I reflected about my life and where I was going, my feelings about the loss of my mother, how I wanted to contribute to my community more and how my relationships will evolve and grow with loved ones.

Not So Great
Mosquitos are rampant at night and in the early morning. Don’t forget repellent.
Beach not as well kept but we didn’t spend much time laying out there…we took advantage of the pool which was never crowded and that was enough.
Taxis are overpriced. We were quoted $80 just to take a ride to another resort to try out other restaurants.
Speaking of…quality and taste of food was underwhelming. Some places and items were good but nothing exceptional and memorable.

Overall, a trip worth raving about. I wholehearted believe that the people here really made the experience what it was. I speak of my experiences here at Zoetry to everyone that’s thinking about traveling and I plan to book other Zoetry resorts in the near future!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Lisa G

Dear Lisa G,

Firstly, let me extend my condolences for the loss of your mother and provide some words of encouragement such as “nothing will ever take away our memories, continue being strong and keep moving forward”.

My team and I are pleased to know we made your stay liberating and fulfilling. One that you had the opportunity to relax and reflect. We are happy you enjoy most of what we offered such as our water sports activities, entertainment, our staff. Rest assure we consider your reviews important to us as they aid us in improving however way we can. Extra care has been undertaken in eradicating excess mosquitoes as much as possible, attending to the beach and also improving on the quality and taste of our food.

It will be our pleasure hosting you again in the future and until next time, do have a good one.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Its a must go place for a vacation especially after a long few months of working hard. It will surely help to rejuvenate all your being and give you a feeling like no other. The staff are wonderfu, they make you feel at home. As a matter of fact it is home away from home but with a more over the top appeal.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shannett B

Dear Shannett B,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your experience with us.

My team and I are delighted to know your stay with us was rejuvenating especially after months of working hard. Our staff ensures we treat our guests like family and are pleased to know you consider Zoëtry Montego Bay your home away from home.

Once again, thank you.