other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

LadyDenik...
Hamilton, Bermuda
“Indiffrent”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The pictures look better in the add than when arriving. It is a quaint place. I like porch in the evenings. Pool was unavailable for over 2 weeks I was there. I enjoyed my whole vacation there though besides for the drought and getting bottled water baths.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
5 Sep 2015
Dear Guest,
Thanks for your review. I am happy you enjoyed the patio as this is my favourite space to relax - especially in the evenings.
The pictures are a true reflection of the space, and many other guests have shared their experience/feedback of how we were able to capture our apartment with such exact likeness to our advertisement.
We have no control over a weather impact and as such - for the safety of all guests, occupants, and their visitors - the property manager will need to make decision to close the pool. These decisions are based on the advisement of the maintenance team,The pool, however, was not closed for two weeks.
Also, we can see no reason for a bottled water bath, when there is adequate and continuous water supply (both private and public access) to the apartment so I am not sure if this is a complaint or a share based on a personal preference to use bottled water for bathing.

We would like to thank you for staying with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing