“Barbicans' Best.”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nakeisha...
“Barbicans' Best.”
Reviewed 10 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Fisrt i must say. Andrea is a wonderful host. The location is great, very near to everything. Restaurant, shops, night life. The accommodation was super exquisite. Andrea thinks outside the box and we felt like her place was just an extention of our home. The yard was beautifully kept and most importantly we felt safe. She had snacks i had not eaten in years, bottled water, soda even a cool red stripe beer. We had everything to our comfort, stove, refrigerator, televisions in the bedroom n sitting area, air condition and hot water. Long when left Andrea she called to wish us happy new year. That was really thoughtful Andrea. My husband and i enjoyed being at your rental. It exceeds our expectations,the picutures did no justice on trip advisor. We would definitely recommend it and come back again. Thanks Andrea and Family.

dikiegurl
Central Florida, Florida
“AWESOME STAY”
Reviewed 3 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I had the pleasure of staying at Andria's abode. It was a very pleasant stay. The place is well kept. Smells good. All the necessary amenities are provided which is very important. Andrea is very pleasant and makes you feel at home. I have done the large hotels but this experience has made me think this is going to be my new spot in kingston. Everything is close by supermarket,pharmacy etc..I highly recommend this dwelling. Will most definitely be returning soon. Thank you.

QUEENIEG0...
“GREAT HOME AWAY FROM HOME. AWESOME PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I just got back from staying at Miss Andria's Cottage. And as usual, it was awesome. I really enjoyed it this time as my stay was a little longer. I did see the peacocks this time around. Everything you need right there as u need it shopping centers. Devon House not too far away. and of course, Miss Andria and her Husband are very gracious hosts.

Thank you ever so much, Miss Andria, for hosting me. I enjoy our talks and the laughter, glad i was able to stay much longer this time around. thank you for making me feel at home.

Blessings to you always
Much love
Gayle

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Marlon S
London, United Kingdom
“Barbican retreat”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Once again I would like to commend Andria and her family for their hospitality. This is my 3rd time staying at this place and I would definitely recommend if you are staying in the Kingston area. There are shops and tourist sites such as the bob Marley museum which very close by which is a great benefit. Will definitely be back soon...

Marlon S
London, United Kingdom
“Barbican stay”
Reviewed 15 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Once again I have to commend Andria and her family on the great hospitality I was given while I stayed in Jamaica. This is my third time staying at this apartment and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to stay in that area. Everything is close by which is really great. Many thanks Andria and see you soon

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing