“Awesome stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Approaching the building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Brenton C
“Awesome stay”
Reviewed 26 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

I was aready booked elsewhere when i came across this condo. Just my luck. After reviewing the picuters posted I didn't believe that this place was for real so I took a chance anyway and booked for 4 days. Before I arrived at the condo I contacted the property manager Mrs Natoya Anderson with all my concerns. Every time I did she respond right away. Upon arriving to the property I was greeted by my assigned contact person, Ms.Thompson very nice person. She took her time to show me the condo and the rest of the property. The condo has breath taking views, look just like the pictures posted, very nice decor, warm and welcoming and very quiet. The condo has a full kitchen with pots and pans, plates etc... the only thing that was missing was the food to cook (lol). The property is gated and have security personnels on duty 24 hours of the day. All my guests were announced before entering the premises. Everthing one could possibly want is within minutes of the condo. I would definately book my next vacation here and recommend this place to all my friends.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: room size and fresh air coming into the room
Liked least: no pool
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
New York
Reviewed 24 February 2014 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
las Vegas
Reviewed 18 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Management Response
18 Feb 2014
Oh, Neil! Thats so sweet. :) Thank you for your compliments. You were truly an amazing guest. I was so excited to have made your vacation an excellent one. I hereby extend an offer for first preference of your booking for the same time, same place different year right!
MA
Reviewed 24 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
24 Jan 2014
This guest was very professional and treated the property in the well. It was truly a pleasure hosting her. Ms. Boston we definately appreciate your feedback and we would love to have you or your friends stay at this property.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing