“Comfortable, Clean and Cozyyyy!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Channy3
Toronto, Canada
“Comfortable, Clean and Cozyyyy!!!!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

I stayed here in Jan of 2012 for 2 weeks with my husband. From the first moment I made contact with the staff of Prohomesja, until the day I checked out I was received with nothing but warm open hands. The property is something you would see on the north coast it is beautiful, and when you walk in you get the same. Inside was clean and spacious, It had everything you needed. The location is a PLUS!!! it is in the heart of Kingston but still gives you the privacy you need. I would definitely be booking with prohomesja again!!!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The booking process was so easy
Liked least: I couldnt stay longer lol
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Msp24
Orlando, Florida
“Great Stay Second Visit”
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

Stayed at Winchester from 8/1 - 8/10 this was my second visit at the location. I love the location that's what brought me back. It is close to " Everything" Brooklyn supermarket, Banks, restaurants, Devon house and New Kingston. The unit is fully equipped with everything that you would need. The living room had a sleeper sofa which was perfect for my 10 year old. My only issue is that the wifi signal was poor which made it difficult for me to use wifi calling on my cell phone and try dealing with a 10 year old boy who wanted to play his video games online and couldn't. Overall I had a wonderful stay the security guards are all wonderful I felt very safe at winchester. I would most definetly recommend this place. Which I already have. Keisha, Gavin you guys are the Best !!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Carpet in the living room do away with it. It attracts too much dust.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UK
Reviewed 26 October 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Luxury-minded travelers
nikki1478
Toronto, Canada
“We'll be back - it was worth every penny”
Reviewed 20 October 2012 for a stay in August 2012

From the time we entered the premises, we knew we had made the right choice. The apartment was small but very clean and met all our needs. We will definitely be booking this villa again next year. See you soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location to everything we needed
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
New York
Reviewed 8 July 2012 for a stay in February 2010

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing