See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2015

I stayed at this place for four nights. The first problem came up during the check-in. The receptionist didn't care that I had a confirmation from Expedia stating the nightly rate. She insisted that it's Expedia's fault if they don't update the prices. I was left with two choices: either pay a higher rate than what I expected or sleep in the car. So I had to give in.

The next revelation was that not all rooms are equipped with an A/C (mind you, we're talking about Jamaica here. The temperatures were about 30 °C/86 F).
I decided not to pay extra for a potentially loud AC and got a room with a ceiling fan.
Then the elevator didn't work.

The shower is secomd to unusable, with warm water only on the second day and there was barely any water pressure throughout my stay.

Internet only worked intermittently. Lag, speed and loss of signal made it impossible to even use Skype.

The neighborhood is rather noisy which is annoying because the windows are not actually windows. There is no glass or at least plastic or something else covering the entire hole in the wall, just a window blind which doesn't help in terms of noise.

The furniture looked like as if it was made from garbage. There was a nail (!) sticking out of the surface of the table.

The only positive thing I can say is that the cleaning staff did their job right. The room was clean and I didn't see any bed bugs.

When I checked out, it was not possible to get a formal invoice. I was told to leave my email address so they could send it. What I received shortly after was a hastily created Word document that didn't even show the correct price. I contacted them again but received no further response in three days. This is customer service at its worst.

Needless to say, I will never stay there again. Don't trust reviews from people who only contributed once and give this dump four or five stars. Chances are they are affiliated with the hotel.

Stayed: November 2015
10  Thank Klaus B
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Stayed Oct 9-13 2015. I honestly didnt know what to expect. The staff was soo friendly up on check in I knew I was in good hands. I stayed in room 33 on the second floor. The elevator wasnt working but it was a short walk up the stairs to my room. Had ac, a fridge and a california king size bed, very clean bathroom but they forgot to give me fresh towels. Luckily I had my own. Ac was strong the room was very clean. The next day I had many fresh towels and my room was very tidy. The location of this hotel is fantastic. Safe neighborhood, this is coming from a single female. Across the street is a small spot called Ronnies. I was there for breakfast everyday, amazing food, cheap an fresh. A short walk up the street is Halfway Tree. I had no problem coming and going. I wouldnt swim in the pool at the back but I did jog the tennis court in the morning. Sometimes while it was still dark out. There is a club/bar in the hotel but I never went and the music never kept me up at night.This a no frills spot in a great location. I just needed somewhere to sleep so it was perfect. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who just needs a place to rest their head. They do have satellite tv in the rooms but no phone. Didnt try the wifi. I will be returning to this hotel on my next trip down.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank brigitta5420
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Poor "hotel" facilities and service. Our bathroom smelt terrible. Bed didn't have a fitted sheet. My reservation requirements were not met. I booked a big bed only to be told when I got there that there's no king rooms available. And I made reservations a month prior to arrival. Room looked nasty. Its just poor.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Suthania S
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Ok so I saw pictures of this "hotel" online and I do use the term hotel very lightly, I booked it for the wedding party thinking it was an amazing deal, when we got there the outside was decent little did we know the horror that was to face us in the rooms. After paying for 2 nights we received our room keys. The rooms smelled so musky, the A/C was old and dirty looking, the bathroom looked sooooo disgusting I almost threw up! The pool was dirty so I didn't even bother going near it. We asked for a refund so we could go somewhere else and they decided to assign us to another room instead. In one of the room in reeked of cigarette and the other room wasn't so bad but I just still felt dirty. Wifi is only available in the lobby by the way, there is a lounge upstairs that wasn't so bad (the only place in the entire hotel that they actually invested money in). In conclusion, this hotel to me is only for prostitutes, spend the extra money for somewhere better.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chodday C
Reviewed 13 March 2015

I stayed at the hotel in February 2015 for 7 nights. The hotel feels more like a motel, meaning its a good place to stay...just needs a makeover in certain areas. The ladies at the front desk are amazing!!!, they bend over backwards to accommodate you in every way always with a smile. I felt very safe due to they had security at nights.

There were always various activites going on each night upstairs in the nightclub. eg..oldies night, dancehall night, karaoke and much more!!

I really liked the people and the place so i will definitetly go back in the future.

Sandra ...from Toronto

Room Tip: I stayed in Room #33 (Large Bed, Fridge, AC, Fan and I liked the shower.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo