See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Stayed Oct 9-13 2015. I honestly didnt know what to expect. The staff was soo friendly up on check in I knew I was in good hands. I stayed in room 33 on the second floor. The elevator wasnt working but it was a short walk up the stairs to my room. Had ac, a fridge and a california king size bed, very clean bathroom but they forgot to give me fresh towels. Luckily I had my own. Ac was strong the room was very clean. The next day I had many fresh towels and my room was very tidy. The location of this hotel is fantastic. Safe neighborhood, this is coming from a single female. Across the street is a small spot called Ronnies. I was there for breakfast everyday, amazing food, cheap an fresh. A short walk up the street is Halfway Tree. I had no problem coming and going. I wouldnt swim in the pool at the back but I did jog the tennis court in the morning. Sometimes while it was still dark out. There is a club/bar in the hotel but I never went and the music never kept me up at night.This a no frills spot in a great location. I just needed somewhere to sleep so it was perfect. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who just needs a place to rest their head. They do have satellite tv in the rooms but no phone. Didnt try the wifi. I will be returning to this hotel on my next trip down.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank brigitta5420
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

Poor "hotel" facilities and service. Our bathroom smelt terrible. Bed didn't have a fitted sheet. My reservation requirements were not met. I booked a big bed only to be told when I got there that there's no king rooms available. And I made reservations a month prior to arrival. Room looked nasty. Its just poor.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Suthania S
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

Ok so I saw pictures of this "hotel" online and I do use the term hotel very lightly, I booked it for the wedding party thinking it was an amazing deal, when we got there the outside was decent little did we know the horror that was to face us in the rooms. After paying for 2 nights we received our room keys. The rooms smelled so musky, the A/C was old and dirty looking, the bathroom looked sooooo disgusting I almost threw up! The pool was dirty so I didn't even bother going near it. We asked for a refund so we could go somewhere else and they decided to assign us to another room instead. In one of the room in reeked of cigarette and the other room wasn't so bad but I just still felt dirty. Wifi is only available in the lobby by the way, there is a lounge upstairs that wasn't so bad (the only place in the entire hotel that they actually invested money in). In conclusion, this hotel to me is only for prostitutes, spend the extra money for somewhere better.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Chodday C
Reviewed 13 March 2015

I stayed at the hotel in February 2015 for 7 nights. The hotel feels more like a motel, meaning its a good place to stay...just needs a makeover in certain areas. The ladies at the front desk are amazing!!!, they bend over backwards to accommodate you in every way always with a smile. I felt very safe due to they had security at nights.

There were always various activites going on each night upstairs in the nightclub. eg..oldies night, dancehall night, karaoke and much more!!

I really liked the people and the place so i will definitetly go back in the future.

Sandra ...from Toronto

Room Tip: I stayed in Room #33 (Large Bed, Fridge, AC, Fan and I liked the shower.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
3  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed 15 February 2015

So, my brother and I stayed in Jamaica from January 7th-17th. We stayed at this hotel from January 15th-17th. It was 50 dollars per night for a fan cooled room, which I stayed in, and I wouldn't have paid more. Rooms with AC are 60 dollars per night. I stayed in room 5. Now, it wasn't all bad: the lady at the front desk was very very nice; there was an ice machine in the lobby, which was always full and there was a pitcher provided in the room for the ice; the shower was pretty clean and had hot water and strong pressure. My tv was broken on the top left corner and I wasn't going to pay a deposit for the television remote, so I manually changed the channels. My bed was made but my sheets weren't changed while I was there, and I know this because my top sheet had a hole in it that remained until my checkout. There were brown stains on my cover sheet, so I slept on top of it with my clothes on. It was quite dusty and the floor was dirty. This is a hotel that's good for a couple nights of sleep and hot showers.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family