See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2018

hotel has nice rooms, a pool bar with restaurant and affordable price. Rooms are clean, spacious. I stayed at room # 4, upstairs. Hotel is located close to new kingston and about 30min from airport ($32 taxi rate from juta taxi)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I think we were lucky as we got room number 1 which was a good size and pretty comfortable. But breakfast was strange. Not available until 8, and no one else there. Service seems reluctant but it worked. Very convenient for Devon House, but we didn’t like Kingston much.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 December 2017

The room I stayed in was very basic and small. Bathroom also very basic, not even a hairdryer available; although there's a flatscreen tv in the room !
Small pool area but I wouldn't wanna go into that pool.
It was very noisy around the pool also at night.
Walking distance from Devon House

Room Tip: far away from pool area as otherwise noisy
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

I had plans visiting MoBay but ended up staying in Kingston at Mayfair. I wasn't impressed with the room I got,which I believe is their cheapest but I was just in love with the hotel. (There are bigger and nicer rooms ). I liked that the hotel was safe, quiet and small and located in different buildings/apartments on the property. My room was not the best but its location was ideal. Surrounded by so much greenery was calming. There were these big mango trees right by my patio. Almost felt like I was in my backyard. On mornings as you walk to the restaurant the property is filled with butterflies surrounding the trees.

The menu is just okay but the food tastes excellent. There is also a nice pool and sports bar on the grounds which is an additional bonus. All in all, I will recommend this hotel and it will be where I'll be staying next time I'm in Kingston.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
4  Thank Yolande D
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

If you're a penny pincher, and don't mind the 'usual' provisions at a hotel, then stay here. We stayed 3 nights total in 2 different rooms. The first room's bed was horrible. I had a back ache the next day from the protruding springs in the mattress. There was a lamp by the bed that was not plugged in cause there was no outlet. The food at the restaurant is okay. Oxtail dish was good so we stuck with it. Ackee breakfast was tasteless. Our second room didn't have a phone, the key and internet didn't work, but was a little nicer. Music at the bar was very loud so be prepared if your room is nearby! They don't serve water until after 10:30 am, when the bar is open---which is ridiculous. Internet was stable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple