All reviews jacuzzi pool independent hotel jamaican breakfast an upgrade dinner menu matthews ms jamaicans
Reviewed 23 November 2017

I stayed at the hotel for 4 nights, it was a great experience for myself.
At check in the front desk was very polite, then there was this other guy took me around on the golf cart to show me various room type. Next morning it was time for breakfast, wow that Jamaican style breakfast is off the chain. The amenities in the room is all what i want. I will visit the hotel again and again. I would definite recommend this hotel to friends.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for your review. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us, and we look forward to you returning soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The Four Seasons was a positive surprise! Clean, quiet, small and nice. The staff is really friendly, the restaurant nice and the pool is cool! The gym at the hotel is small and could do with some more modern equipment, but you can do something in there. My room was big and nice, and I didn't mind that the pool was just under my balcony. I was staying here during a conference, and some of my colleagues were paying much more in nearby hotels for worse conditions. I can warmly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: If you don't mind some noise, room by the pool is nice.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for providing us with feedback and we anticipate your future patronage.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

stayed for a week room was clean friendly staff breakfast was good I would highly recommend the hotel... I will surely be back...I hope next time your credit card system will be working in the restaurant

Room tip: clean rooms wifi service not to mention the fresh mangoes
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

We really appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we certainly look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I was here for 2 nights on a business trip. The hotel is situated on a quiet street (Ruthven Rd.) in New Kingston. Lovely restaurant and excellent service. Rooms are good. Bath/shower can be updated. Overall a great bargain. This was my 2nd stay.

Room tip: Poolside room o n the upper floor have a nice balcony overlooking pool
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We're happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This hotel is nice for us travelers who like it quiet, comfortable and cozy. The rooms by the pool are the best with a great view and beautiful sunrises in the morning. Staff is very helpful and polite. Remember when in Jamaica, Do as the Jamaicans do!

Room tip: Superior room by the pool
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HFSGuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Four Seasons, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and certainly look forward to having you here with us again.