All reviews alexander's restaurant emancipation park pool bar yogurt business trip business hotel complimentary breakfast coffee maker other hotels recommend this hotel to anyone front desk staff rooms are spacious home away from home business district small hotel kingston area ackee and saltfish
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My stay at Courtleigh was everything I enjoyed every day i was there and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. My family and I stayed there for my wedding and trust me it was amazing. I have to say thanks the sales and reservations manager Maurice, he is awesome and very helpful. I would really recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Kingston.

Room Tip: the suits are big
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

We stay here for only one night. But the hotel gets great recommendation from other company employee's that stay here. I see why. The staff is very polite and friendly. The rooms are awesome. Huge. Large sitting area, large bathroom, large bedroom with extremely comfortable bed. If I ever stay on Kingston at my own expense I will most definitely stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
OpsMGRKIN, Manager at The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear scott v:

Thank you for your review of our property, we have a great team that stands ready to take care of our customers. We are happy that you loved your suite and found our beds extremely comfortable, this is really important especially after a long day.

We are delighted that you stayed with us and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

We were in Kingston, Jamaica, from 2nd to 9th June 2018. Had a great stay! The Front Desk was very helpful. Made us feel welcomed and at home from our arrival to departure. Were always courteous and helpful. Special shout out to Dian. She understood our needs and did everything she could to meet them. She demonstrated her knowledge of the city and how guest should maneuver to make the best of their time. Sasha-lee was very responsive to requests and always friendly and polite. Manager Oliver demonstrated keen attention to guest satisfaction.

The facilities met all my needs. the continental breakfast was always tasty and there were plenty of options from the menu for those who prefer a more hearty breakfast. Dinner was delicious as well but the service was often a bit slow in the evenings.

The room cleaning service was always good and prompt. While I did not get the lady's name, I need to commend her smile and her positive attitude to her work.

All told I had a great time at Courtleigh and will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear maroncaye:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are happy to hear that you had a great time with us and all your needs were met. We will pass on your kind words to members of the team, especially those you mentioned by name.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I had a wonderful time at this hotel Was just a short stay but good overall, staff was friendly had so much profession greeted by miss Diane who was great, food was good too I would give it a 5/5 for all business
Needs. Room was so relaxing after a long day in meeting, felt like home,enough said I will return here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear tecca680:

Thanks for this brief but awesome review of our property. We are really happy that you had a wonderful stay. We are indeed your home away from home.

It was our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Charming "Boutique" hotel with excellent breakfast serving Blue Mountain coffee. Pool area beautiful with lifeguard, ask for Morris. Outdoor bar by pool. Staff was extremely helpful, especially Manager, Sharon Callen, who helped me find lost watch.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank ithaca77
OpsMGRKIN, Manager at The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear ithaca 77:

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are indeed delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us, our staff stands ready to serve you and we are happy that we were able to assist you in locating your watch.

It was a pleasure having you and we look forward to seeing you again soon.