1,036 results
All reviews sky bar yoga mat boutique hotel glass of champagne welcome drink johnny cakes business trip front desk manager other hotels devon house complimentary breakfast infinity pool the entire staff kingston area visiting kingston business or pleasure rum punch
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

This was my second time at this hotel. The staff at this hotel is very friendly. The would go out of their at times to assist. The location in new kingston is great. It is near restaurants fast food outlets supermarkets if you plan on buying snacks or anything not offered at the hotel. The rooms are spaceous and clean. I would def stay here once in Kingston.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Rooms well located, clean and comfortable
Room service is superb
Hotel near town center with great accessibility to transportation
Easy check in with extremely professional and friendly staff
Great poolbar

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

I returned home to JA for a business trip and had the pleasure of staying at the Spanish Court. I’m an interior designer and this hotel is exceptionally designed. But it’s the staff that steals the show. Kudos to Joseph, Anesha and KaRaine for their exceptional service and care for all my needs. From calling me cabs to adjusting the temperature in the lobby, they made my stay memorable. Great job as well on having such a sumptuous breakfast meal every morning for guests. Highly recommended and looking forward to returning soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Really struck by its cool, contemporary, and chic hotel. The staff were smartly dressed, courteous and professional. The room itself very clean and comfortable. Breakfast. It would be nice to see more Jamaican breakfast on the menu. Whilst I appreciate there is the need to cater for all tastes - having to pay an additional charge for a Jamaican breakfast is a bit far fetched. Also need to go easy on the use of baking soda in Johnny Bakes as had to stop eating them due to a bad reaction.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

My wife and I just returned home from a five night stay at the Spanish Court Hotel. We echo the favourable comments made by the two earlier visitors. We were impressed with the decor and cleanliness of the hotel but mostly we very impressed by the consistently high quality of the courteous service offered by each and every one of the staff that we met. The mere fact that the various staff members we encountered asked for our names and then remembered them and referred to us by name each time we met thereafter, added a special touch to our visit. We would definitely return to the Spanish Court Hotel and we would strongly recommend it to others. Not meaning to exclude anyone but special commendation to Andren, Marlon, Brenda, Nicola and Simone. Thanks for making our stay enjoyable. Christopher & Harriett Crooks

Date of stay: May 2018