“Mr.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Simeon R
“Mr.”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The Garden Oasis apartment complex was the second location we have stayed in Kingston, Jamaica. We have brought larger groups both times(7-9 people) and found this complex quite accommodating. I would definitely recommend this location. The rent was quite reasonable and offered an easy walking distance to downtown Kingston and places such as Devon House, Pepperwood Jerk Joint, and Emancipation Park. The complex had a very clean pool, good bathroom accommodations, and 3 well sized rooms. The main living areas was amazing and we spent a lot of time at the apartment for evening down time. We found no issues with the apartment safety and enjoyed how convenient the payment was made, and how our hostess was always available but wasn't nosey. The only downsides we found were the pull out bed in the couch was broken, and the apartment had a few areas under couches and rugs that needed to be cleaned better. Overall very positive experience. We loved the atmosphere and would consider coming back!

Management Response
3 Apr 2017
I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the amenities at the property and would love to host you when next you're in that area. Thank you very much for your feedback and for bringing the broken sofa bed to my attention; it has been replaced. Also I will be sure to address the better cleaning of the hidden areas under the couch and rugs with my housekeeping staff!
Keisha111...
“Beautiful apartment”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Very clean apartment, Good location I would differently stay there again. Area was really quite peaceful. My daughter loved using the pool which was very clean. I was happy that there was 24 hour security. The Apartment had a lot of space. All rooms where big with double beds.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing