“Great place like a second home.”
other travellers have booked this property
small complex
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
small complex
Master bedroom, king size bed
powder room
electronic gate with remote control
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Julia R
“Great place like a second home.”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

From the first time I went there in a different apartment but same place for my birthday in January 2016 I haven't stop I went there in October 2016 it's like a second home, I also went this year June 2017 and each time I went I spend a month me and three other people it's great, no problem, if there is any problem or anything u need u call Barry and he or his mother sort out quick time, love it there, I would recommend this apartment to everyone.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing