“TRANQUILITY, SECURITY AND MUCH MORE !!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
HASSLE FREE HOLIDAYS IN KINGSTON JAMAICA
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
AD6Toront...
Toronto Canada
“TRANQUILITY, SECURITY AND MUCH MORE !!”
Reviewed 8 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Bec's Place is located at the Caymanas Golf & County Club Estate in St Catherine. It is very close to the Norman Manley International airport with easy access to the major highways. The location is everything but yet hidden away in a tranquil. You have access to free Wi-Fi , cable TV, AC ,full kitchen and an outdoor pool at this property.
Bec was very punctual. He greeted us with a beautiful smile and made us felt really comfortable. We felt completely at home. The pictures you see online are truly what you will see when you arrive.
I cannot stress enough how secure this property is. The Security team is EXTREMELY thorough, helpful and professional. I will definitely book this place again. Thank you Bec !!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 10 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 2 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

sexima
“Awesome”
Reviewed 15 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I Stayed at the apartment December 28/2016 to 01/07/2017,with my family ,I love the apartment,the area is great just what I was looking for my family to be safe while on vacation,my grandsons love the play ground I would just relax in the apartment and the boys go to the play ground by themselves,the pool they couldn't get enough of .everything is just as Bec explained it..love the backyard I just sit there in the morning and relax..not to mention the highway is right there we went to ocho Rios and it takes us a hour from the apartment Bec check in with us to make sure everything is ok,so anyone looking for a place to stay look mo more Bec is the place to stay great business man..I look forward to stay at Bec again in the future thanks for having us .

Management Response
20 Apr 2017
They were the perfect guest to have and I will love to have them back anytime.. totally hassle free..
samson234...
Greater London, United Kingdom
“AWESOME, FRIENDLY RELAXING”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in January 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed here In january of 2016.. and because it is near the highway i found it easy to be in the north coast, but not Living there.. Kingston has much more entertainment than Ochi Rios.
Bec was on hand to give us anything we asked for.. He got us a Car for the Day even though it was not something the locals do.. There is a Mineral ~River in walking distance from Bec's Place and you can't beleive the amount of people who visit this on a Sat. Sun.
Kingston dont have many swimming pools and to find a property with one is a added bonus at this price. During the week WE' tourist had it mostly to ourselves. I will say to everyone look no further. Me and my wife loved it.. I have to Hail up Bec's handy man VB.. he was helpful..

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
13 May 2016
Always pleased to help out.. You forgot to mention that you played a lot of Tennis.. Ha
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing