Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Inspiration812315

Very Comfortable

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Jan 2019
We stayed in a family self-contained unit one month ago. I had no complaints, the apartment was very clean, but I did clean it to my personal comfort. Bed sheets were clean if I needed any items for my comfort that was within reason for the owner to supply it was done. We were very comfortable with our stay. This is self contain accommodation.
Basically, you get what you pay for. I would rate Candle Glow maybe 3.
I'm sure I would stay there again, location was not very fancy, but relatively easy to get around either by bus or walking. We had a vehicle and private parking, spaces are directly in front of the property.
Date of stay: November 2018
Room Tip: We had a 3 bedroom unit, facing road very spacious and comfortable, A/C. in all rooms, Wifi was...
Trip type: Travelled with friends
    $737
    $926
5.8 km from Candle Glow Apartments
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

This probably was a nice place to stay about 40 yrs ago ! The apartments are out dated and in need of serious refurbishment! The property has not been well kept which is obvious from recent photos (not the old ones posted in the site). Now onto the landlord she is nothing but a greedy old lady who appears to be sweet but honestly isn’t. I stayed there for a while and was blamed for a sewage problem that was clearly present before i arrived. My apartment flooded multiple times and then she tried to charge me for the damages. As the review says you have been warned ! Stay clear !! This place is a terrible representation of Grenada and the only place probably similar would be hell ! There are plenty nicer places in Grenada that i can even recommend such a divine apartments true blue. Honestly don’t waste your hard earned money !

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pioneer67808293527, Owner at Candle Glow Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

I have got to respond to this as this is a lie. This person a foreign student was renting an apartment. Everything was fine until she started flushing baby wipes in the toilet instead of toilet paper. I hired a plumber and offered her another apartment to stay. The plumber fished out mounds of baby wipes that clogged and backed up the toilet. We showed her the evidence, she knows the truth. But further examination of her apartment established she was not in the habit of cleanliness. I paid the plumber and she refused and has never paid the bill. She then moved out and was staying with a friend. I kept her damage deposit to cover the cost of the plumber and the clean up, it was 100% her fault. The repair bill was higher that the deposit I kept, she still owes me about $500 dollars which I have not tried to collect. she was angry and threatened me that she will give me a bad review, she did. I will never rent to this person again, she is trouble and not a kind human. Why people try to blame others for they fault, my generation owns mistakes made by us. I really feel sorry for this person and wish her the best, but WARNING don't rent to her

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

The standards of the apartment is abysmal. The rooms are dated and dirty. The landlord is a greedy wicked person with no morals. When I stayed there the whole of my apartment was flooded with sewage. The landlord (Mrs Dabrio) did not care and I had to wait 2 days for someone to clean the apartment. However the person who came to clean the apartment was not a professional so the apartment was never cleaned properly and I had to live in these unsanitary conditions.
They say that they clean your room however it’s always minimal cleaning and there was instances where my belongings were stolen by the maids. The landlord wouldn’t pay for the damage to my clothes and belongings, she wouldn’t even give me my security deposit back!
Beware of staying in these apartments!! It doesn’t meet basic human rights. I wouldn’t even give it one star absolutely disgusting!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Pioneer67808293527, Manager at Candle Glow Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2019

Have got to respond to this as this is a lie. This person a foreign student was renting an apartment. Everything was fine until she started flushing baby wipes in the toilet instead of toilet paper. I hired a plumber and offered her another apartment to stay. The plumber fished out mounds of baby wipes that clogged and backed up the toilet. We showed her the evidence, she knows the truth. But further examination of her apartment established she was not in the habit of cleanliness. I paid the plumber and she refused and has never paid the bill. She then moved out and was staying with a friend. I kept her damage deposit to cover the cost of the plumber and the clean up, it was 100% her fault. The repair bill was higher that the deposit I kept, she still owes me about $500 dollars which I have not tried to collect. she was angry and threatened me that she will give me a bad review, she did. I will never rent to this person again, she is trouble and not a kind human. Why people try to blame others for they fault, my generation owns mistakes made by us. I really feel sorry for this person and wish her the best, but WARNING don't rent to her

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this resort and I am quite comfortable sending friends there. It is breezy and very quiet. This allows anyone to be able to conduct what ever transaction they are about on the island and relax in comfort. There is adequate parking and security. You are within easy reach of public transportation to the airport and also the town.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Roderick J
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We had a nice stay here in March 2014. Basic, clean room. Appreciated the communal kitchen since eating out in town was pretty expensive. It's about a 25- minute walk from the beach but just five minutes from the main road - and from there you can catch one of the small local buses/vans to get just about anywhere.

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Zhevni
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Stayed here a couple of years ago
You need a taxi to get here from city
Or use the minibus
Nice clean place
Good value
Not very luxurious though
No wifi at the time
Grenada is a nice enough place,nearly all attractions are near st George's
Worth a short visit