“Awful service”

Victory Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 85 Restaurants in St. George's
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Located in Port Louis Marina Happy hour every day at 5pm. Friday has a good Texas Slow-smoked BBQ.
Reviewed 9 January 2023 via mobile

We had no reservation and after telling us they could not seat us, a server stepped up and said “I can take them as long as you are nice to me and tip well” The service was terrible. They never brought us more than 1/2 the items we ordered. And they still tried to charge us for everything we ordered. There was four of us and my food never came out. Everyone was finished with their meal and my order of a salad & baked potato never came….

Date of visit: December 2022

Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

The attention was terrible, they charge 3 beers more in the bill we talked with the manager and she god mad.
We come back other day for the happy hour they offer for the marina people and the manager was furious because she didn’t agree nothing with the marina the price was as usual.
So expensive place for the poor quality of the service

Date of visit: July 2022
2  Thank Caosrer
Reviewed 21 April 2022

So I recently sailed down to Grenada and took the Capt and crew for dinner as we were docked in Port Louis Grenada...Lovely marina by the way...the night we had dinner there it was excellent...no problems..however I have been back to Grenada four times since and have gone back to Victory Restaurant and Bar and I cannot explain to my guests why the food is crap...had it up till last night and everything was a flop...blacken grouper...was swimming in oil..fish was seasoned with cajun pepper and tasted horrible, my kids had gyros, pizza and it was all horrible...so hopefully this message gets to management...get a new kitchen staff and waiter staff...because I would never be going back a fifth time...

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 27 March 2022

This is a very nice restaurant with a wonderful view of the port. Food is good and the service is nice.

Date of visit: March 2022
Reviewed 6 March 2022

I ordered the pulled pork and the Mrs got a salad and we both regretted our decisions. The food was ok, but nothing worth ordering again. The pizzas looked very good and, if we were to return, we would probably order those.

Date of visit: March 2022