Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Judy S
West Orange

Heaven on earth

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 weeks ago
Having just returned from Silversands beach house,I felt compelled to write a review. This place is heaven on earth! The setting is on a secluded cove beach where the water is like stepping into a bath tub, crystal clear water and no waves. The resort itself is very unusual in architecture, where the little " villas" are built on stilts and appear more like glamourous tents from the outside but inside are modern, comfortable and clean with gorgeous balconies offering endless water views. We stayed in a panoramic ocean suite, which offered the best views. Being able to arrive at your resort just 5 minutes away from the airport was a bonus. The team at silversands beach house welcomes you warmly and by the time you leave, you are made to feel like family. They each went above and beyond. They truly go out of their way to make sure you are happy and have a wonderful vacation. This boutique property is for serious rest and relaxation. Not many distractions or much to do unless you go off property. We loved every minute!
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Only one restaurant so if you want variety be prepared to go to sister property or off property...
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 1 week ago
Dear judysX1653PP,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your previous stay at Silversands Beach House.

We are delighted to hear that you appreciated the unique architectural design of our accommodations, as well as the modern comforts and impeccable cleanliness that provided perfect views of the water, especially from your panoramic ocean suite.

The close proximity to the airport, which is 5 minutes away, indeed makes the arrival and departure processes relaxing and convenient. We're thrilled that our team at Silversands Beach House made you feel like family from the moment you arrived until your departure.

We're also pleased to know that our boutique property provided you with a tranquil atmosphere, encouraging relaxation with minimal distractions.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with the team! We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to Silversands Beach House for another rejuvenating stay.

The Two Bedroom Oceanview at the Gem Holiday Beach Resort
  • ZenHotels.com
  • Vio.com
3.7 km from Silversands Beach House
View more hotels in St. George's
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am fortunate to be able to share my review of Silversands Beach House in Grenada. I say fortunate because I planned my birthday trip to Grenada and stayed at the Silversands Grenada Resort Grand Anse. I asked if I could do a tour of their newly opened sister resort, Silversands Beach House (opened 2/2024) and they kindly obliged. I thought it was beautiful! I was able to transfer my reservation for my last night and that is how I was able to experience both breathtaking properties.

The Beach House Welcome!

As stated I went to do a tour of the Beach House where I met Micah who gave me the tour of this beautiful, serene property. I then had lunch at their oceanfront restaurant which serves Italian cuisine. After lunch I made myself comfortable in their open-air lobby as I waited for my transportation back to Silversands Grand Anse. I must have appeared too comfortable (lol) because Micah graciously came over, started a pleasant conversation and stated that I could transfer my reservation to get the full experience of the Beach House. I accepted!!

Room Accommodations

The rooms were absolutely stunning with multiple room categories (rooms and suites). All rooms had scenic views of either the ocean or tropical resort views. I stayed in a Panoramic Ocean View Room. I cannot speak enough about how beautiful the beaches of Grenada are and my room view gave me an unlimited front row seat. If you are visiting and want to take in the beauty of the water with great accommodations and amenities at a luxury 5-star resort this is a resort to stay at. They have ocean front suites where you are steps away from the beach. The room I stayed in was so beautiful, clean, and modern with turn down service in the evening. It was a cliff side room (you will see what I mean by cliff side by the photos).

Dinning Accommodations

It was my last night in Grenada so my stay at the Beach House was short, but I was able to enjoy lunch and dinner at their onsite restaurant. Both meals were great! Again, the picture-perfect ocean views just added to the wonderful experience and ambience.

Silversands Beach House Team

Thank you to Micah and Swanie for being so kind, gracious, and welcoming. Because of where the rooms are located, you could catch a golf cart ride with one of the team members who will take you right to your front door. I want to mention that I never had to repeat my name or provide my room number; they knew every time. The team was that detailed and knew who their guests were. The service was impeccable which helped make my short stay great.

Transportation

Thank you to Dillon for getting me to and from the resorts and to the airport safely. As I did not rent a car, I was a little nervous being unfamiliar with the transportation. Let me say the Silversands transportation was also a 5-Star experience. Dillon was very pleasant and educated me on places to visit and excursions offered on the island I can experience when I return to Grenada because Silversands was so great and treated me so well that I left knowing I WILL BE BACK.

Overall Thoughts

This is one of the best solo travel experiences that I have ever had and the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. I would absolutely recommend Silversands Beach House to anyone who is looking for a beautiful scenic place to relax and absorb the beauty and culture the island has to offer. The Beach House is small, intimate, and quaint but packs a big punch. It provides a luxury experience and is the perfect place to relax, enjoy the beautiful grounds, and find your peace!

I hope you enjoy some photos I took of my stay!

Jasmine

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Clarista Hillaire, Guest Services / Front Office at Silversands Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear J1929MYjasminej,

Thank you so much for sharing such wonderful feedback about your recent experience at Silversands Beach House. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that the team contributed to making your birthday celebration in paradise truly incredible.

Providing a personalized and unforgettable experience is our top priority, and we are delighted that we succeeded in making your stay feel special. It brings us great joy to know that you appreciated your room accommodation, the fresh meals at our restaurant with its stunning ocean view, and the warmth of our friendly staff. Creating memorable experiences for our guests is something we take great pride in, and we are thrilled that our team could have such a positive impact on your birthday celebration trip.

Rest assured that your kind compliments will be shared with Dillon, Micha, Swanie, and the entire team. They will be delighted to hear about the positive impact they had on your stay.

We eagerly anticipate the opportunity to welcome you back for another visit and thank you once again for this amazing review!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the moment I stepped into Azzurro, I knew I was in for a memorable dining experience. The seamless blend of exceptional customer service, delectable food, and an inviting ambiance truly sets this place apart.

The hospitality was nothing short of outstanding. The staff greets you with warm smiles and genuine enthusiasm, making you feel like a valued guest from the outset.

The culinary delights are a feast for both the eyes and the palate. Each dish was meticulously crafted with fresh ingredients, and the flavors were a perfect harmony of taste and texture while enjoying the breathtaking beachfront view.

Azzurro excels in every aspect that makes for a remarkable dining experience.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear [535ritchf],

Thank you so much for your heartfelt review. We are delighted to hear that your stay at Silversands Beach House was nothing short of magical and that our team went above and beyond to exceed your expectations.

It means a lot to us that you felt valued during your time with us. Rest assured, we will share your compliments with the entire Azzurro team and all our staff members.

Your kind words are incredibly encouraging, especially for our new resort. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience, and we can't wait to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for another incredible stay.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just came home Grenada and missing it already.

This is a spectacular property set in a stunning location. Secluded & peaceful beach with crystal clear water & the softest sand. The rooms are immaculate, modern, and comfortable. Splurge and get the Ocean Front room - you won’t regret it - you walk in and just say “WOW”. I can promise you will be treated to some of the most gorgeous sights you’ll ever see.

Food & drinks were delicious. Definitely get the Bloody Marys from Keyon each morning!

For your convenience, you can snorkel and kayak right off the property. Beautiful sights and colorful fish - I even saw a see turtle!

The hotel is only a few months old compared to its bigger sister property. In my opinion, it is the better option by far. The staff is still getting in the flow of things, but overall, they are very friendly & accommodating.

Clarista, the GM, made this a memorable stay for my husband and me, and we are so grateful to her.

We captured the spice of Grenada and the bliss of the Beach House - such a beautiful pairing to a fabulous vacation.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Clarista Hillaire, Guest Services / Front Office at Silversands Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Trail777280,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your experience of the property. We are extremely elated to hear that Silversands Beach House met your expectation, the property is indeed gorgeous in the perfect setting, located on a private and tranquil beach with clear water, and the rooms are pristine, modern, and comfortable.

We also value your feedback on the food and drinks, which you mentioned as being delicious, as well as the water sports activities you enjoyed and our accommodating and friendly staff; your comments will be shared with the team.

Thank you once again for choosing Silversands Beach House, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2024

Peaceful, serene and fun best describes my overall experience. Accommodations were perfect for this solo traveler seeking a safe, quiet stay in an area close to local attractions but not too touristy. My room was beautiful, pristine and the view from sunrise to sunset was breathtakingly gorgeous. I could hear the ocean waves gently crashing against the shore each day. Pure Zen! Access to the sister property - Grand Anse - is a bonus, especially with having a courtesy shuttle between both. Each property is lovely and complement one another so that you get the best of both worlds. Beach House is laid-back, quaint and reserved while Grand Anse is sprawling, offers more amenities and is livelier. However, they both have great restaurants, impeccable service and beautiful, clean white sand beaches. My only disappointment was learning my room rate dropped 40% several days before departure. It wasn't Silversands' fault directly since I booked via Hotels.com, but there wasn't a refundable option during booking and a concession was denied upon mention prior to arrival. I definitely overpaid and it was a bigger splurge than I bargained for. Nonetheless, I didn't allow it to mar an otherwise enjoyable stay. My sincere appreciation to the entire staff: reception, drivers, culinary and waitstaff, security, housekeeping, groundskeeping, maintenance and management. All were accommodating, welcoming and friendly. I truly felt like a VIP and enjoyed my time in beautiful Grenada.

Room tip: Walk the 2-mile stretch of beach. A #1 bus stops outside Grand Anse and goes into town for under $5. Imperfect US currency may be rejected.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Mcmillss,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to share your kind compliments of the property. We are thrilled to hear that you had a wonderful experience at Silversands Beach House. Our team takes extra pride daily to ensure our valued guests have the best accommodation in the most relaxing and comfortable setting. We are also very delighted to hear that you have explore our sister property and enjoy the amenities offered there as this is part of our goal.

Regarding your disappointment with the room rate being decrease before your departure, we sincerely do apologize that you missed the opportunity of taking advantage on the discounted rate offered.

Thank you once again for recognizing the entire staff, rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the team.

The entire team is look forward to welcoming you back at Silversands Beach House soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2024

Just got back from the Silversands Beach House in Grenada. I never leave reviews, but because it’s a new resort, I wanted to show it as much love as my husband and I received. And WOW! To put it into perspective, we have traveled to many 5 star luxury resorts pretty much all over the Caribbean. Our two favorites that we frequently go back to are the 4 Seasons in the Bahamas and Anguilla. This resort is now added to our need to “travel back to” list as it was such an amazing experience. From the moment we arrived, it was just absolute magic. We opted for the beachfront suite/villa that is legitimately right on the beach. It was well worth it. The staff brings you everything right to your room on the beach anytime you need it. It’s such a small property which makes it the perfect spot to go and relax when you need to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. It’s also 5 - 6 minutes from the airport which you wouldn’t even know as you never see a plane in sight. So easy to get to! The staff in general was top notch, anything we needed they got for us. So friendly and welcoming. Clarista, Reanna, Stephen, Keon, Stephon, Priscilla, and every single other person who works there went above and beyond for us and became like family towards the end of the trip. Again, I NEVER write reviews but I saw a pretty negative review on Trip Advisor a week before we left for the resort and I had to counter that review because this place deserves to be visited! My husband and I have no skin in the game and truly just love to travel all over the world and wanted to show this property some love. We will definitely be back and hope that you make this a place to visit and relax because it was an absolutely incredible experience! A MUST VISIT!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank laurenpT9843PW
Elke Shields, Marketing at Silversands Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2024

Dear Lauren,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a heartfelt review. We're absolutely delighted to hear that your stay at Silversands Beach House was magical and that we’ve earned a spot on your list of favorite resorts. It means the world to us, especially coming from seasoned travelers like you and your husband who have experienced so many wonderful places in the Caribbean.

It's fantastic to hear our team made you feel like family. We will relay the compliments to Clarista, Reanna, Stephen, Keon, Stephon, Priscilla, and everyone else.

Your kind words are incredibly encouraging, especially for our new resort. We deeply appreciate your effort to share your positive experience, and we can’t wait to welcome you back for another incredible stay.

Warmest regards.