“A nice meal in a warm friendly setting”

Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa
Reserve a table
Sun, 21/07
20:00
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in St. George's
Good for: View details, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Savvy's we offer an eclectic mix of English gastro-pub favorites, West Indian fayre and fresh local seafood. We focus growing, sourcing and using the best of fresh, seasonal, local produce which is then simply prepared and elegantly presented. The stylishly designed interior provides a comfortable contemporary feel to what has already become one of the most popular destinations in Grenada. The view of Grande Anse Beach from the restaurant's terrace is the best in Grenada, especially memorable as the night lights of the capital, St. George, first begin to twinkle. A choice of vegan and vegetarian dishes are always available and we accommodate special dietary requirements on request.
Reviewed 13 November 2022 via mobile

A nice setting overlooking the water but not on the water
The staff was excellent and very nice
Stuffed risotto balls app very good
Shrimp app good

Chicken very good
Creamy pumpkin risotto very good
Fresh catch very good
Sesame crusted tuna good

Dessert
Chocolate sensation very good

We had an awesome taxi driver funny, reliable, cool, informative, very reasonable and a really good driver.
Valan 473 403-5144
exploreparadise4481@gmail.com

Date of visit: November 2022
Kevin Cooper, General Manager at Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2022

We are so glad that you enjoyed dinner with us. Please ensure that you come to other nights where the menu is different.
Rum n Reggae
Bonfire Friday
Field to Fork Thursday

Please call our reception to get yourselves booked in +1 473 534 5907

Reviewed 28 October 2022

We were fortunate to stay at Mt Cinnamon recently and had several days of consistently excellent food at Savvy's. The atmosphere and service are great. The sesame tuna steak is especially delicious! Live music on Saturday was also a treat!

Date of visit: October 2022
Kevin Cooper, General Manager at Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2022

Thanks so much for your review, much appreciated. The tuna is also one of my favs. Come back and see us soon! ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

I was just walking on grand Anse beach and stumbled upon this place. Wow so glad I did. Ralphie the bar attender was amazing he made me by breakfast of a tropical paradise cocktail. Such a lovely man, great cocktail and lovely spot...Needless to say it had a rum day!

Date of visit: September 2022
6  Thank saintlysinner
Reviewed 20 September 2022

Fab food here - fresh fish and lots of options - so much better than the restaurants in the chain hotels

Date of visit: August 2022
Kevin Cooper, General Manager at Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Thanks so much for review, we look forward to seeing you again. Always fresh fish and food is freshly made. Thanks again ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Reviewed 31 May 2022

First let me say my stay at Mt. Cinnamon was breath taken. In the last min I had to change my reservations to the location, but I’m glad I did…The fish tacos are Soooo delicious 🤤 hats off to the cooks. Who I endulged myself to inquire on cooking tips for my fish tacos lol the staff was wonderful! I will never forget Shauna and Garrett for their kindness and helpfulness. The waitress in the evening who was so insightful was a blessing…Our room was clean and view was enchanting. I’ve been home 24 hours and I’m planning my return. Thank you 🙏🏽 for an amazing stay!

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank gesaryh

Thanks so much for your review! Our tacos are so popular, the key is fresh fish and that’s what we also use. We look forward to seeing you and making sure the tacos are just as you remembered them. Thanks ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Travellers who viewed Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa also viewed

St. George's, Saint George Parish
Lance aux Epines, Saint George Parish

St. George's, Saint George Parish

Been to Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!