“Breakfast cocktail.”

Reserve a table
Sun, 21/07
20:00
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in St. George's
Good for: View details, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: At Savvy's we offer an eclectic mix of English gastro-pub favorites, West Indian fayre and fresh local seafood. We focus growing, sourcing and using the best of fresh, seasonal, local produce which is then simply prepared and elegantly presented. The stylishly designed interior provides a comfortable contemporary feel to what has already become one of the most popular destinations in Grenada. The view of Grande Anse Beach from the restaurant's terrace is the best in Grenada, especially memorable as the night lights of the capital, St. George, first begin to twinkle. A choice of vegan and vegetarian dishes are always available and we accommodate special dietary requirements on request.
Reviewed 26 September 2022 via mobile

I was just walking on grand Anse beach and stumbled upon this place. Wow so glad I did. Ralphie the bar attender was amazing he made me by breakfast of a tropical paradise cocktail. Such a lovely man, great cocktail and lovely spot...Needless to say it had a rum day!

Date of visit: September 2022
6  Thank saintlysinner

Reviewed 20 September 2022

Fab food here - fresh fish and lots of options - so much better than the restaurants in the chain hotels

Date of visit: August 2022
Kevin Cooper, General Manager at Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Thanks so much for review, we look forward to seeing you again. Always fresh fish and food is freshly made. Thanks again ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Reviewed 31 May 2022

First let me say my stay at Mt. Cinnamon was breath taken. In the last min I had to change my reservations to the location, but I’m glad I did…The fish tacos are Soooo delicious 🤤 hats off to the cooks. Who I endulged myself to inquire on cooking tips for my fish tacos lol the staff was wonderful! I will never forget Shauna and Garrett for their kindness and helpfulness. The waitress in the evening who was so insightful was a blessing…Our room was clean and view was enchanting. I’ve been home 24 hours and I’m planning my return. Thank you 🙏🏽 for an amazing stay!

Date of visit: May 2022
1  Thank gesaryh

Thanks so much for your review! Our tacos are so popular, the key is fresh fish and that’s what we also use. We look forward to seeing you and making sure the tacos are just as you remembered them. Thanks ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Reviewed 12 May 2022

The open air dining room on a hill boasts views across the sea to the harbor and St. George’s town. On the evening we were there, however, it had rained off and on so they had the protective sheeting drawn blocking most of the view.
The menu, similar to that of La Belle Creole next door, offers a limited selection of proteins – fish, chicken, pork, steak and shrimp - in generally Caribbean style preparations. For starters we tried the soup of the day, pumpkin, and the beef Thai Tipi. Both were just OK. The soup tasting more of butter than pumpkin and the beef skewers small, dry and a tad overcooked.
The mains, however, were nicely done. We ordered the Grenadian Spiced Chicken Roulade served on a bed of pack choi, a bitter green, with a side of corn risotto. The chicken breast was stuffed with a coconut filling and topped with a tamarind sauce. Don ordered the catch of the day, tuna, cooked rare. The fish was prepared as ordered and served with crisp cooked mixed vegies.
The restaurant was about half full with mostly hotel guests. Service was friendly and efficient although their computer went out and they had to do the bill by hand, so it took longer to get the check.

Date of visit: April 2022
Reviewed 30 March 2022

We enjoyed a delicious dinner and also lovely breakfasts at this beautiful, open air restaurant perched on a hill above Grand Anse beach. The staff was friendly, the food tasty and the ambiance perfect - who could ask for anything more?

Date of visit: March 2022
1  Thank JF138
Kevin Cooper, General Manager at Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2022

Thanks for your review, much appreciated and we looking forward to serving you again soon!! The open air element is great for the view and the breeze too. Take care ❤️🇬🇩❤️

Travellers who viewed Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa also viewed

St. George's, Saint George Parish
Lance aux Epines, Saint George Parish

St. George's, Saint George Parish

Been to Savvy's Bar & Grill at Mount Cinnamon Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!