“Ms”

Ranked #6 of 85 Restaurants in St. George's
Cuisines: American, International, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come kick back and relax under the shade of Umbrellas Beach Bar! The best beach bar located on Grenada's popular Grand Anse Beach. You can indulge in a variety of fresh foods, cold drinks and enjoy a fantastic ocean view from our outdoor, rooftop and indoor seating areas, in casual comfort. Umbrellas offers a fun and exciting atmosphere with the company of live music on Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings. Come chill and enjoy the Island Vibz!
Reviewed 30 May 2021

I can highly recommend their burgers and pulled pork, and their delicious daquaries! Nice athmosphare overlooking the beach. A bit crowded sometimes, and can get a bit noisy with all the young students coming in, but its well worth a visit!

Date of visit: May 2021

Reviewed 24 March 2021

Veggie-friendly food that's delicious!!!

I've been here a number of times and absolutely love the place. From the views to the vibes to the delicious food, I can't recommend it enough. My partner and I went last Friday night and even on a busy night, the service was exceptional. I personally recommend giving their mozzarella sticks, caesar salad, and alfredo pasta a try! YUM. Oh... and don't forget the mudslide drink...

My friends and fam say the meat-eating dishes are good too btw. :-)

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021

Good food, beautiful beachside view, nice and relaxed, cheerful staff, we went 3 times and each was nice.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021

I ordered a delivery to my room and I wanted grilled chicken I specified in the notes that I did not want chicken breast and they sent me chicken breast anyway, the bourbon chicken wings were too salty and it took like three hours to get here so I am very disappointed

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

Food was fabulous, had burgers and ribs. Reasonably priced with great ambiance. They offer daily happy hour as well!

Date of visit: February 2021