“The best doubles and roti spot in Grenada!”
Review of Chadon Beni

Chadon Beni
Description: We are a Trinidadian influenced restaurant serving roti, doubles, bake and shark, aloo pies and more !
Reviewed 11 February 2020

I love that Chadon Beni is upscale compared to other roti/double shops as you can sit down, relax and enjoy your Caribbean Cuisine. Their service is good, and they you to bring dessert over from Bella Milano next doorso you can have a full meal. One time I was at Bella Milano, but I wanted something from Chadon Beni, and their employee brought it to me at my table at Bella Milano! Their doubles are superb and their Shark and Bake is to die for. I look forward to seeing this restaurant grow!

Date of visit: January 2020
2  Thank tiffanystrachan

Reviewed 24 January 2020

We have never had Roti or a Bake and Shark before this. I would recommend both for a filling lunch. The roti was seasoned well with typical Indian spices. It had plenty of beef, sauce vegetables and potatoes. The wrapped part was light and similar to a crepe but with more body. My wife had the Bake and Shark. It is like a special fish sandwich. The “bake” is a large bun/biscuit that is fried. The shark is breaded and served with lettuce and tomato. A very good combination. Chandon Beni is on the street behind the IGA. The service was pleasant and fast.

Date of visit: January 2020