“Awesome restaurant”
Review of 61 West

61 West
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in St. George's
Reviewed 24 June 2021 via mobile

My wife and I visited 61 west numerous times during our recent trip to Grenada. I am super picky with my seafood and their tuna poke appetizer was awesome. I believe I had it 5 times. II also had the pork belly which was excellent along with their breakfast, excellent as well. My wife loved their rib dinner and their Asian style wings. As for the prices, they were so reasonable that I had to confirm that they were listed in EC. The location couldn’t be better and the service was wonderful.

Date of visit: June 2021

Reviewed 2 June 2021

I was appalled by how rude the manager of the reastaurant was to the point so that I had to leave the restaurant. No sense of privacy or customer service.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021 via mobile

Went to this restaurant twice during our two-week stay in Grenada. Pleasant beach-side location with al-fresco dining and ample off-street parking (which you will appreciate if you rent a car because the roads are crazy narrow.) COVID protocols in place. The pork belly tostadas were fantastic, as were the fish tacos and potato codfish coquettes aka “West Side Bites”. Mix of locals and tourists. Full bar. Perfect place to watch the sunset with a cocktail or two.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 20 March 2021 via mobile

This beach restaurant and bar sits on the sand at Grand Anse beach. The vibe is cool and casual with a modern menu and attracts a sophisticated crowd, especially on Friday when there is live music. Look out for Jefferson, a local musician with some cheeky moves and a great voice. If you are on a boat you can leave your dinghy on the beach.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 31 August 2020

Fantastic view, food & service. Chef Gary serves amazing new dishes weekly along with his regular menu items that are equally as delicious. The front of house staff is also always so lovely and friendly. I feel at home whenever I go there.

Date of visit: August 2020