“Great Location and Good Host”
other traveller has booked this property
The Caranage, St. George's Grenada
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Caranage, St. George's Grenada
Pure Grenada, this is Home, the Spice Island of the Carribean. The famous Grand Anse Beach.
Verandah View
Bathroom
Bathroom sink
Washer/ Washing Machine
National Grenada Flag
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Jason E
“Great Location and Good Host”
Reviewed 18 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I enjoyed my stay at the apartment, it was a short walk from the main road, but I easily catch a bus to St. George's which took me about 5 minutes, my stay was very comfortable, there was coffee and other cooking essentials in the Kitchen which was complimentary. The bathroom is simple but has hot water, there are two bedrooms which can be describe a bright and spacious. The was also a small television with cable and Wi-Fi available. Patricia was kind you stay up and checked me in, in person giving me tour of the space, there was even a washing machine. I think this is a great accommodation for travelers and I would love to stay again..

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing